INTRODUCTIONS

"Deaf person? Are you kidding?" Nandu asked incredibly making Vasu shrug and the other girls shake their heads drinking water.

"Vasu! He's not a deaf person. He's a consigliere of this nation" Vidya said making Vasu confused.

"Is it some mafia to have a consigliere? You are not making any sense" Vasu frowned.

"He's Ram Pothineni! The King's right hand man. He's the most dangerous of all and a close relative to the late Queen making him a most important royal member. His grandfather was the world's dangerous assassin and that guy over there mastered the skill by blood, flesh and mind" Nandu explained making Vasu's eyes widen.

"That means he killed before? And the future King is supporting him?" Vasu asked making Nandu roll her eyes.

"Not an outsider saw him kill but that doesn't mean he's not dangerous. Just be cautious around him" Vidya warned making Vasu look at Ram and immediately looked down when he met her gaze.

"Okay shut up they are coming this way" Nadia whispered making the girls concentrate on their food plates. Raghav stood between the chairs of Nandu and Vasu.

"Hello girls!" Raghav greeted them.

Everyone widened their eyes but Vidya came out of her shocked state wishing  him back politely "Your majesty! Good evening" making other girls blink.

"How was your first day so far?" Raghav asked.

Vasu smiled politely replying "Very well sir! Thank you for asking".

Nandu noticed that everyone in the cafeteria was looking at them some whispering while others were confused and angry at them and asked "Umm..Is there anything you need Raghav?" making the trio look at her.

"My lady! Have you forgotten that I'm older than you? You are disrespecting me and my friend over there will kill you for that" Raghav warned making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah! I got the message. Now tell me why are you bothering me and my friends?" Nandu folded her arms across her chest.

"Tomorrow is saturday and we are going to Chilukuru (place where Balaji temple is located in Hyderabad) since Devamma arranged pooja and she requested me to bring you along" Raghav said.

"Fine! I'll be going but can I bring my friends too?" Nandu asked.

"Of course but they need to follow the security protocols" Sohail said standing behind Raghav making Nadiya look down blushing.

"Thank-you Mr. Khan! But take your King away from us. We're quite uncomfortable with his presence" Nandu  smiled smugly.

"He works for me and listens to me" Raghav said.

"And I didn't ask him, ordered him and I just told you to get out of here" Nandu stated.

"One day when that mouth of yours gets you in trouble, don't come to me crying" Raghav said before leaving them.

Nandu scoffed rolling her eyes and drank water making Vasu ask "So, is he your boyfriend or something?"

Nandu choked "No..way that guy and my boyfriend that's not even possible. My grandmother is a royal lady that makes me their relative too and we three grew up together that makes me talk to them casually."

"Three of you?" Nadiya asked making Nandu nod and reply "Me, Raghav and Ram."