HUMILIATION

Vasu and Nadiya greeted the couple and stood beside Nandu who's standing at the drinks table talking to the waiter.

"Nandu you look beautiful" Nadiya complimented making Nandu smil "You look beautiful yourself" making Vasu nod.

"Yeah and I saw how Sohail looked at you" Vasu said making Nadiya widen her eyes and blush as the girls laughed.

"What are you doing here?" Vasu heard Maira's voice behind her to see her holding a wine glass.

"I was invited" Vasu said making her smirk and say "Ofcourse and you came shamelessly thinking you'd fit in here."

"Well atleast she didn't come here to show off her arrogance and money like you" Nandu smirked at Maira whose face turned red due to anger.

"How dare you?" Griting her teeth she threw the glass of wine towards Nandu making Nandu close her eyes. But when she opened her eyes she saw that Vasu blocked her making her dress spoilled.

"Bitchy cousin can you not humiliate yourself and our family?" Nandu asked clenching her jaw as some of the guests saw their encounter.

"Oh cousin you are the one who is humiliating us being a friend to these low class people" saying Maira went away from there as she saw her rich friends coming in.

MAIRA'S OUTFIT