ARGUMENT & SWEETTALKS

"Is it true?" Vasu asked looking at Deva who was looking down at his feet as she scoffed "So it's true. Oh god....all this time your were in front of me and like the stupid I am I was thinking that atleast you cared" making Deva look at her and took a step forward.

"Vasu I did all that to protect you please understand. After your mom died I couldn't let the same thing happen to you. My job comes with respect and also the enemies. That's why I made everyone believe that you were dead I'm so sorry please" Deva explained.

"You could've atleast met me and explained everything but you chose everything for me. You never gave me choice to decide whether I knew you or my mom" Vasu screamed and held her side making Deva near her but Ram blocked his way with his arm around her waist.

"Don't come in my way your highness. I don't want you to get hurt" Deva warned making Ram smirk.

"You will be hurt before you even touch me so back off general. She's not your daughter now she's my wife and the Queen of this country and she's suffering because of you" reminding Ram led Vasu towards their room and locked it as Vasu walked into the restroom.

Ram removed his Tshirt and sat on bed only in sweats as Vasu came out making Ram look at her and raised his eyebrows "Who's your designer?" making Vasu look at her night gown and back at him.

"I don't know it was Nandu who stocked it up. I'll ask her if you want to know. But why? Don't you like it?" Vasu asked confused.

Ram held her hand pulling her close and nuzzled her baby bump saying "Like it? You are killing me wearing all those revealing clothes baby" making Vasu laugh.

"May be I should wear more of them as getting back at you" Vasu teased and gasped as Ram lifted her holding her thighs and made her straddled him. She held his shoulders as he nuzzled her neck with his nose and sucked her weak spot making her hold his shoulders tightly moaning.

"Getting back at me?" Ram asked looking at her raising his eyebrows making her nod "Hmm...all those days you kept me away even after I confessed".