Chapter 133 (Do not Vote!!)

Lisa was pushed away and smashed hard onto the ground. Her left arm touched the ground, causing her to scream out loud in pain, "Ahh!"

This shout caused the two men to turn around. Jungkook's bloodshot eyes flashed with pain as his feet moved.

Taehyung was a step faster than him. He staggered forward and helped Lisa up from the ground.

Lisa was in so much pain that she couldn't even speak, she could only use Taehyung's strength to stand up.

Just as her right hand touched Taehyung, she heard Jungkook shouting hysterically, "Try touching him again! Lisa Kim, I will kill you! "

Did she dare to touch this man? Did she think he was dead?

"..."

She was terrified.

Just then, a group of strong looking bodyguards walked out from the side, and lowered their heads to Taehyung, "Young Master."

Taehyung looked at them, and the bodyguards immediately rushed forward to subdue Jungkook.

Jungkook raised his leg and kicked one of the guards, his iron fist striking the bodyguard's face, his moves were ruthless, his eyes were sharp, his entire body emitting killing intent.

Seven or eight bodyguards stepped forward at the same time, and were actually unable to get close to him for a moment.

The bodyguards did not fight anymore, and stood in front of Jungkook, not allowing him to get close to him.

"Let's go, I'll take you to see a doctor." Taehyung said as he looked at Lisa.

Lisa was in so much pain that she had lost consciousness. She was powerless and could only allow Taehyung to support her.

Taehyung carried her and left.

Jungkook kicked one of the bodyguards, wanting to catch up, but was surrounded by the other bodyguards. His face was ashen, and he roared at her back: "Lisa, come over here!"

Lisa's body stiffened.

"Let's go." Taehyung was also injured all over, and after hugging her for a while, he suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood on the ground, and a tooth mixed with blood fell to the ground.

It was shocking.

It could be seen how ruthless Jungkook was.

"Lisa, I'll give you one last chance!" Jungkook was blocked by the bodyguards and could not walk forward, so he shouted at her, "One last time! If you dare to follow this man, I'll kill you all without a burial ground!"

He roared like a madman.

"Don't listen to him, let's go." Taehyung wiped the blood on his lips with the back of his hand and endured the pain as he helped her to leave.

Lisa stood there motionlessly, staring at the tooth on the ground.

"Liz..." Sensing her stiffness, Taehyung's scarred face revealed a hint of panic. He hugged her tightly, "Come with me."

Don't hesitate.

She could no longer hesitate.

"Lisa, I can say that!" Jungkook was like a mad beast, staring at their backs with his red eyes, hysterically saying, "If you dare to leave, I will make you regret living in this world!"

Lisa stood there in a daze, looking at that tooth that was mixed with blood. Her consciousness became even more unfocused, the pain on her arm caused her pale face to be covered in sweat.