Chapter 122

"..."

The doctor did not say anything and continued to bandage Lisa, the strength in his hands becoming lighter.

The girl laid on her bed, still sleeping soundly. Her brows were knitted continuously, as if she was enduring the pain even in her dreams.

As Jungkook watched, his chest felt like it was being grasped by something.

After the doctor finished bandaging, he took out the blood transfusion bag.

Jungkook was startled, "Why do you need more fluid?"

"This young lady has a fever, don't you know? It could have been from the rain, or it could have been an inflammation of the hand."

"Fever?" He was shocked, he immediately rushed forward and pushed the doctor aside, extending his hand out to touch Lisa's forehead.

It was boiling hot indeed.

He actually didn't notice that she didn't want to talk to him about the matter of her being burned to death. She would rather be tortured by him.

This woman was truly stubborn to the extreme.

He turned his head and said coldly: "Gong Yoo, call the doctor at home!"

"Yes." The kind butler, who was standing at the side, nodded after hearing what he said. He then asked, "Is it Doctor Jiang from the mansion?"

"At home." Jungkook said decisively.

"What? Call the doctor from the British Jeon Castle over?" Gong Yoo was shocked.

The Miss Lisa only suffered some injuries and had a fever, did she need to reach the British Jeon's private doctor?

That was a doctor who specialized in the treatment of the old master and his wife. He would never lend it to anyone else.

"If I tell you to go, then go! Hurry up! Arrange for them to ride on the private plane and hurry over!" Jungkook saw that he was not moving and immediately shouted.

"Yes, young master." Gong Yoo did not dare hesitate anymore and immediately went out.

Jungkook stared at the doctor, "Help her reduce her fever, then you won't be needed anymore."

Domestic doctors like to inject blood at any time, which will cause some damage to the body and lead to a decrease in the immunity of this woman.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Jeon." The doctor nodded.

The rain continued to fall continuously. Lisa woke up 24 hours later.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Jungkook.

As he stood on the bed, his tall and big body made it impossible for others to ignore his presence.

He seemed to like standing at various heights. Was he afraid that others would not see him at the first possible moment?

Seeing that she had woken up, he immediately squatted down by her side. Releasing his tight eyebrows, his handsome face was no longer tense and his lips raised in an arc, "You're awake? "How is it? Does it still hurt? Are you hungry?"

"..."

Lisa lied there, her body lacking any energy. She was in pain and her head was muddled.

She stared at him, and the memories came back to her.

She wanted to make things clear between them.

However, he simply pushed her onto the bed, recklessly abused her, using his most primal senses to excite her.