Chapter 92

"Do you think it would have been so easy if I hadn't gotten someone to help you and fill up the whole thing? If it wasn't for me helping you, Jungkook Jeon would have found you sooner or later. " Jennie said, "Eunbi, now you want to extort more people, I beg of you to think carefully, one slap and two words, you have no benefits, Mr. Jeon will cripple you!"

"Don't worry, I have him now and he won't waste my chips."

"What chip? Didn't you say that when he was in bed that day, he said that he would kill you when he was being drugged? "

As they continued to speak, Lisa felt she could not longer continue listening to them. Her blood and vitality rushed to his head.

Her head was full of plots, plots, framing, framing...

She finally figured out the whole story.

Three years ago, Jennie had done the whole thing and asked Eunbi to trick her onto the boat and drugged her.

In the end, Eunbi lost her way on the ship's Wealthy World and wanted to catch a big shot. Thus, she climbed onto Jungkook's bed and pushed her out when she found that something was wrong.

Her former college friend and her sister...they had joined hands to set up this trap for her.

So that's how it was.

Three years ago, they had harmed her and caused her to have a bad reputation; three years later, she had even been imprisoned by Jungkook's side the entire time, and had even gone back and forth on the brink of death.

It was all their fault.

"I'm going to the police!"

Lisa rushed to the front of the computer as she spoke, Taehyung immediately stood up and placed the cup of water to the side. She extended her hand and grabbed her wrist, "minuscule thought, don't be impulsive."

"Impulsive?" She glared at him, her eyes filled with hatred. She pointed towards the computer at the side and shouted emotionally, "Didn't you hear, they were conspiring to murder me three years ago, and I was infamous in the university because of them. I didn't even graduate from university properly!"

Her life was ruined by them!

They ruined everything for her!

"I know, calm down first." Taehyung said, doing his best to calm her down.

"I can't calm down." She shook him off, "If it weren't for them, my life would have been perfect! If it weren't for them, Jeon Jungkook wouldn't have mistaken me for him giving birth to a child and keeping me imprisoned by his side. I don't need to live in this huge cage to fly out! Do you know that I almost died in his hands? "

She cried, her eyes red with hatred.

Taehyung stared at her excited face. "Didn't you follow Mr. Jeon willingly?"

"Of course not! If it wasn't for what happened three years ago, he wouldn't even have come looking for me! " Lisa said excitedly, his eyes staring straight at him in hatred, "I was imprisoned in the forest by him, I sought your help before, and you did not help me! You think I'm lying... None of you believe me! None of you believe me! " She cried out, her voice almost desperate.

She had been guilty of a crime she should not have been responsible for for for three years, for which she had lost her freedom and dignity, all thanks to her sister and her good friends.

Taehyung thought about the phone call he had received a long time ago.

Even today, he would still believe anything she said, but at that time, his memories had yet to recover.