Chapter 95

"Lisa Kim, it's better if you behave like this."

Jungkook was very satisfied with his place in England. He touched his lips with his fingertips and could not wait any longer.

At the Port of Heaven's side of Hannam Apartments back in Seoul, Lisa walked into one of the baths and turned on the flower spray, turning the sound of water on her phone.

"Yes." Jungkook replied in satisfaction.

"..."

Lisa placed the phone on the sink, then clapped her hands and turned to walk out of the bathroom, her entire body relaxed.

There were policies and countermeasures.

He was far away on the other side of the ocean, and he couldn't keep her in a tight net.

She revealed a victorious smile as she walked into the other bathroom to take a bath. She did not need to worry about Jungkook suddenly using his almighty atrial card to attack her.

It was comfortable.

It was already the latter half of the night, and the drowsiness continued to assail her.

After finishing her shower in the bathroom, Lisa immediately threw himself onto the huge bed and fainted, entering a rare free sleep.

In her dreams, she returned to her hometown when she was a teenager. Taehyung drew his finger on the wall and walked towards her step by step. When he arrived in front of her, he smiled gently, "I'm back."

Confused, she asked him what he had corrected.

Suddenly, Taehyung's calm face changed into Jungkook's overbearing face. His face twisted in front of her eyes and shouted loudly, "Lisa Kim, get up!"

She was so scared that she ran for her life. He chased after her non-stop while she ran.

"Pa ~ ~"

The bedroom switch suddenly sounded, and something bright pierced her eyes.

Lisa rubbed her eyes uncomfortably and changed to another position to continue sleeping. Suddenly, the earth quaked and the mountains shook, causing her to fall out of the dreamland of chasing and escaping.

"Miss Kim, wake up, Miss! Wake up! "

"Miss, wake up, don't sleep!"

"Miss Kim, Miss Kim."

A desperate shout rang in her ears.

Lisa opened her eyes in a daze. Her eyes were stung by the intense light in the bedroom. She sat up from the bed and looked at the two maids who were standing in front of the bed with a depressed look on her face.

Were they sent by Jungkook to take care of her, to not even allow her to sleep?

The two maids stood there looking at her anxiously and handed her a phone. "Miss Kim, why did you forget about your phone in the bathroom?

Jungkook!

Lisa looked at the phone, the time of the call on the screen jolted her out of her daze.

It's been more than two hours, is Jungkook this crazy?

Lisa immediately took the phone and placed it beside her ear. When the phone came close to her ear, his angry roar shook her pitiful ear, "Lisa Kim! Do you have a problem? I fucking thought you didn't know when you were going to shower and fell into the bathroom, but you ran off to sleep for me! "

"..."

She quietly took her phone away and gestured to the two maids that they could go to sleep first.