Chapter 105

Lisa carried Hye Eun and walked through the entrance of the elevator. After waiting for a long time, they finally arrived at an elevator.

The elevator reached the 32nd floor. This was her first time entering the King Family Group.

 The mother told her the directions while she carried her and walked forward step by step.

Just as they walked over a room, they heard Won Hae's angry voice, "I've been running up and down in this business for you all these years, helping you stabilize your position. You want to kick me out now? Don't even think about it! "

Arguing?

Lisa was startled, but just as they was about to go in, Hye Eun patted her shoulder, signalling her to not go in first.

"..." Lisa bit her bag as she stopped and peeked through the gap in the door.

In the vast Office of the President, the light was bright.

Wearing a white shirt, Taehyung sat in front of the desk. He leaned his body slightly back, a calm and collected look could not be seen on his face.

Won Hae stood there, his face completely red with anger.

Jennie walked out from the side, wearing a new type of long dress, beautiful to the point of being moving. She stood there like a delicate picture on television.

Jennie soothingly patted Won Hae's back, and said in a sweet voice, "Father, don't be anxious, this is only a temporary measure from Taehyung, who asked you to be the host this time, you have to come out and shoulder the burden. When the storm is over, he will definitely let you go back to the board."

"He wants me to hand over my shares now! How does this look like a temporary measure, this is clearly trying to force me to my death!" Won Hae roared.

"It won't." Jennie looked at Taehyung, "Tae, at least say a few words."

"..." The guy sat there lazily and unrestrainedly, the corner of his mouth slightly hooked up into a smile and didn't say a single word.

Lisa was watching all this and she didn't understand what Taehyung was thinking.

Wasn't he supposed to be more anxious than anyone else?

"Taehyung! As a person, you can't forget my kindness. Without my help, how could you have achieved what you have today?" Won Hae shouted at him, "Back then, after you underwent surgery, it was Jennie who accompanied you to recuperate day and night. You entered the King Family and fought non-stop with your sister for the position of CEO.  And I helped you all throughout. But now, you have the audacity to push me out of the way. As a person, you have to show your conscience!"

Hearing that, Taehyung suddenly laughed, his smile extremely enchanting.

He looked at Won Hae, his long and narrow eyes filled with ridicule, "Dad, are you helping me or taking advantage of yourself, what do you say?"

"Tae..." Jennie did not expect Taehyung to speak in such a manner, and she froze.

"You...What do you mean?" Won Hae pointed at him and asked.

"Don't say that it's all for my sake. These kinds of words that are used to deceive children clearly aren't suitable to be used to deceive me. Not anymore." Taehyung chuckled, his eyes filled with contempt.

Lisa stood outside the door with the weight of Hye Eun on her back, her face which was hot from the effort, filled with suspicion.

How could Taehyung say that?