Chapter 124 (Do not Vote!!)

She raised her head in a daze as Jungkook stood in front of her, his body drenched in the rain.

He pulled her up out of the rain.

The moment he saw his face, she completely lost control of his emotions, "Jeon Jungkook, have you gone mad?! You actually killed someone!"

"..."

Murder? What nonsense was this woman spouting?

Jungkook stared at her.

"I'm the one who angered you, the one who created the entire plan. If you want to kill me, then kill me. Why did you want to harm mother and son?" She shouted, tears welling up in his eyes.

She had actually killed two people.

Jungkook's eyes flashed with shock, staring at her terrified face.

So she thought that it was good that he had killed Eunbi and her son. Let's see if she would dare to find him a woman in the future.

"Didn't you want to borrow them to leave me? I just want you to know that it's impossible. You won't be able to leave me for the rest of your life!" In the rain, Jungkook stared at her and said each word.

Butler Yoo arrived and walked closer with the black umbrella in hand.

Jungkook took the umbrella and covered her head.

"Then it's enough for you to harm me. Why did you harm them?" Lisa completely lost control of her body, her head was filled with oxygen and tears were blurring her eyes, "You are too cruel, Soobin is still so young, he is only three years old."

"So what?"

"How is it? Jeon Jungkook, you are not a normal person at all. Do you know that Soobin is your son?" She shouted.

As his words fell, a bolt of lightning split the dark sky.

Jungkook's expression immediately froze, "What did you say?"

"Soobin is your son. The one who drugged you on the cruise three years ago was Eunbi, not me!" Lisa's mind was cloudy, and she was in a state of agitation to tell the truth, "Soobin is the son of you and Eunbi. You killed your own son!"

Thunder rumbled.

Bam!

Jungkook loosened his hand, and the black umbrella slid down from his fingertip as he looked at her with sinister eyes.

The black umbrella was blown away by the wind.

Lisa fell into a state of infinite regret, and cried until she couldn't control herself, "It's my fault, it's all my fault, I shouldn't have dragged the mother and son into this ..."

Gong Yoo could not help but step forward, "Miss Lisa, what are you talking about? How could Miss Jung die? They are not dead, they are just being placed under Young Master's house."

House arrest?

Hearing that, Lisa was stunned, she looked at butler Yoo, then at the long carriage, "Then this ..."

"Oh. That's the furniture that young master smashed up, I'll get someone to take it out." The older man explained.

What did the Miss Lisa think it was? Bodies?

Lisa was stunned, "Then what did you say earlier about not letting anyone know? It's not like you're going to say anything after seeing me."

Butler Yoo looked at Jungkook, and only said after pausing for a while, "I see that young master is upset, and I want to tell them to leave quickly, not to let young master see, so that young master won't be even more annoyed. I only stopped talking when I saw young master." Not because I saw her.