Chapter 140 (Do Not Vote!!)

"..."

She was right.

Jungkook was silent.

Lisa pursed her lips, then asked: "Then Soobin, where is he now?"

Eunbi had run away, and Soobin was not his child, so what kind of fate would he end up in?

"Leave it to Gong Yoo."

He said coldly as he began to eat the third bowl of noodles.

She looked at him, and said after thinking for a moment, "Jungkook."

"Hmm?" The man raised his eyes and looked at her lazily.

"I wonder if Soobin's illness is real or fake. If it's real, can Butler Yoo properly take care of it?" She said gently, "No matter what, children are innocent."

Soobin was now, like her, abandoned by his loved ones.

"With that woman's blood, this little pervert won't grow up to be anything good." Jungkook said in disdain.

Hearing this, Lisa's gaze dimmed, she lowered her head, and smiled bitterly, "Then I wonder what kind of blood I inherited."

Jungkook's hand that was holding the chopsticks suddenly stopped.

Shit! His words pierced her wound!

"Eat your noodles." He said stiffly, then suddenly pushed his other bowl of noodles beside him to her. "Here you go."

Lisa looked at the steaming bowl of noodles in front of him, not knowing whether to laugh or cry.

Is this his special way of comforting?

"No need, you go ahead and eat."

She couldn't eat that much.

With that said, Jungkook decisively scooped the noodles back into the bowl.

"..."

Looking at his efficient actions, Lisa felt a little helpless. Did he have to be so anxious?

She suddenly no longer felt sad anymore.

She just sat there and watched him finish all the noodles one by one.

Hot air caressed his handsome face. She watched this silently. Was she going to face this kind of face in the future?

---------

The next morning, Lisa walked out of the mansion and stood in front of the fountain and the sunlight shone down from the forest. The air was filled with the fresh smell of grass.

It had to be said that the air in this area was much better.

"Good morning, Miss Kim."

A few maids passed by and nodded respectfully to her.

"Morning." She nodded.

She was unable to adapt to the sudden change in lifestyle from Hannam to the Mansion. The castle was too big, and there were too many people, so she was not used to it.

"Good morning, Miss Kim."

Gong Yoo walked over from the side and greeted her courteously after dressing up well.

"Morning." She nodded.

"Did you have breakfast?" The man asked.

"I got up at three in the morning and had something to eat. I don't want to eat anymore." She said, her eyes a little tired, "Mr. Yoo, when can I return to Hannam?"