Chapter 112

"..."

She is.

"You actually want another woman to climb onto our bed and give your man a massage. Do you have to have such a big heart?" Jungkook roared at her, extremely dissatisfied.

The first day he returned to his hometown, in his imagination, it should have been the romantic world between the two of them.

Hearing his words, Lisa said lightly, "It's just a massage."

Hearing that, Jungkook immediately sat up on the bed, his pitch black eyes staring straight at her, "It's just a massage? You don't mind?"

His voice was magnetic but sullen.

"I don't mind." Lisa shook his head.

"You really don't mind?" He glared at her, not letting go of even the slightest of expression on her face.

How could there be a woman who didn't mind this?

Unless she didn't treat him at all...

Impossible.

She loved him.

She loved him so much she couldn't save him, she even painted him in a comic book. She was just pretending.

Lisa still had that indifferent expression, she shook his head, "I really don't mind, aren't you in pain? Eunbi can massage, and if she does, you won't be in so much pain."

After saying that, she turned around and left.

She had to work hard to create opportunities for Eunbi and Jungkook.

Before she could walk out the door, a pillow hit her back.

"Get the hell back here!" Jungkook stared at her, "Massage me."

"I won't. I don't even know how to do it." She said.

"Just randomly press." He said in a deep voice, he stared at her back figure, and his gaze became increasingly gloomy, "Don't talk back to me! Otherwise, I really will kill you. "

He had said a hundred times that he would kill her, but in the end, he had done nothing to her.

Lisa turned her head around, only to see that Jungkook had already laid on the bed, with his face on her arms, and his face still pale white.

Forget it.

It was still better to follow the sequence and get closer to it, so that Jungkook would not be able to discover her intentions.

After thinking about it, she walked over to the bedside, took off her shoes, sat on the ground beside him and started to massage her back.

She massaged her hands in a disorderly way.

It was almost like knocking on the door to wherever it was.

Sometimes hard, sometimes soft.

She thought that after a while, Jungkook would become impatient, but in the end, he let out a sigh of satisfaction, "Hmm, today you only need to massage and cooking."

Which of his eyes had seen her intent?

Haven't you had a massage before?

Lisa shook her head speechlessly. After pressing for a while, Jungkook said, "Sit on my back and press."

"No."

"Sit."

"No."

"Then do you believe that I'll sit on you?" If he wasn't really full right now, he would have been more willing to come and massage her.