Chapter 119

Jungkook stared at her, his pair of deep eyes were suppressing his desire, his voice becoming hoarse, his adam's apple rolling up and down, "Let's take a bath."

"..."

Just a kiss?

Before Lisa could recover from his astonishment, Jungkook's big hand had already reached out to her.

"Hiss —"

With a sound, the skirt on her body was destroyed, she did not even need to take off her clothes.

The dress was torn to pieces.

After showering, there was a knock on the door. Jungkook left her alone in the bathroom and went out.

She looked at her own arm, the gauze over it had not been drenched in the slightest, and throughout the entire process, Jungkook had not touched her at all.

Warm water flowed over her body, and she had to admit that the bath had given her a new life in the cold rain.

Humans, warming up.

"Young master, your clothes have been made in a hurry. Take a look." Gong Yoo's voice came from outside.

Clothes? What clothes?

Lisa thought suspiciously as she walked to the wall and prepared to take off her bathrobe. Jungkook then walked in from the outside, holding onto a field colored dress, the color was very fresh.

"Change into this dress." He looked at her, his voice low and hoarse.

"Oh."

She did not object. When she received the skirt, she discovered that the zipper on the left side of it, from top to bottom, was completely open.

That is to say, she didn't need to raise her left arm to wear a skirt, she just needed to pull up her skirt.

She easily put it on. Jungkook half squatted and zipped her up. His body was still drenched.

"You made people make the dresses more urgently just to make it convenient for me to wear?" She asked dumbfoundedly, her gaze landing on his damaged shirt.

The man swept his eyes across her with the expression of "you're talking nonsense".

"..."

Lisa's heart stopped.

Did he have to be so careful? She had only been injured slightly, and it was only in order to escape from his grasp that she had been injured.

Yet, he...

She felt bad and raised her leg to get out.

Jungkook extended a hand out to stop her and she crashed into his embrace, clearly feeling some change happening to him. Her face instantly heated up, and she raised her head to look at him.

His voice was hoarse to the extreme as he looked at her solemnly. "What are you looking at?"

In Lisa's entire life, she had never seen someone as perverted and confident as him.

She looked at him helplessly, not knowing what to do.

"I'll hold you." Jungkook grabbed her hand and helped her out of the bathroom.

She was pushed onto the bed by him. She pursed her lips, ready to push her down.

"I'm going to finish my bath. You lie down for a while, and don't move your left hand. Do you hear me?" Jungkook warned her repeatedly.

"Oh." Lisa nodded and watched him walk back into the bathroom.

The sound of running water came from the bathroom.