Chapter 131 (Do not Vote!!)

"That's why I came up with this idea." Taehyung looked at her and said, "Didn't you say that Jungkook came to find you for the sake of a child? I'm giving a child to see if you're willing to leave him."

Actually, this was his true goal.

He had never expected this plan to work. What he wanted ... It was just one of her answers.

"..."

Lisa looked at him with a look of understanding.

So it was like this.

The reason he did all these was to see if she was willing to leave Jungkook, so as to prove whether or not her heart was with the man.

"When you texted me to leave him, did you know how happy I was?" Taehyung said, his clear and mellow voice slightly hoarse. "I'm sorry, I came here to create a lie to test you."

"..."

She could not bear to be angry at him.

She understood him, but because he was blind, he never spoke much when he was young. He was clearly a young master from a wealthy family, but his personality was one of inferiority.

When she was young, she had accompanied him for the longest period of time. How could she, who understood him the best, possibly be angry?

Only, she never thought that he would feel inferior in front of her.

"Liz, from now on, I won't lie to you anymore. Just this once." Taehyung looked at her face and promised her.

I believe you.

She silently said in her heart.

Even if he lied, he wouldn't hurt her. She knew this better than anyone else.

In this world, if she could not even believe in Taehyung, then there was no one else she could believe in.

"Liz, why aren't you talking?" The guy looked at her, panic flitting past his eyes, "Did you not expect that I would trick you?"

"Tae, I believe in you." She looked at him and interrupted his words. Her eyes curved into a beautiful curve as she said with a smile, "It's not that I don't believe that you would lie to me in the future, but that I believe that you will never hurt me."

If the lie didn't hurt, she could accept it.

Because that person, was Taehyung King.

"Really?" The guy let out a small sigh of relief, as a hint of joy that had been confirmed appeared in his eyes.

"Yes." She vigorously nodded her head as she was carried by him.

He suddenly embraced her, hugging her tightly in his arms. The corners of his lips curled up as he smelled her scent, which made him satisfied.

Lisa could feel his strength. It was just like how he couldn't see this world when he was young, and could use his strength to grab her hand.

He had always relied on her.

But she could not be relied on by him now. After playing around, after being happy, she had to face reality.

In the face of the reality Jeon Jungkook gave her.

"Liz, I'm tired of playing. I will bring you to eat." Taehyung embraced her and said with a doting tone of voice, "Don't you like to eat Egg-Packed Rice, I'll take you to eat them."

"That's enough, Tae. I've had a good time today." She said softly, and slowly pushed him away.

Taehyung stared at her, sensitive to her words, "What do you mean enough?"