Chapter 88

"..."

She was just going out the door. Why did it seem like a farewell in his mouth?

They weren't exactly lovers.

In her haste to leave the house, Lisa did not say much. With a perfunctory smile on his face, she said, "I understand, then I will leave first."

With that, she pulled the backpack on her shoulder and quickly ran outside, afraid that she would be dragged back and kissed endlessly by Jungkook again.

"..."

Do you have to run so fast?

Jungkook watched as her back figure disappeared from his line of sight, and suddenly lost all hope. With an extremely pale face, he kicked the floor lamp at the side, and with a cold face, he walked into the living room.

In less than a minute, the living room was a mess, all of them kicked away by him.

When Gong Yoo arrived, he saw this scene and felt helpless. With Miss Lisa not around, the young master's mood was terrible, and he had to choose new furniture.

"Young Master, should we prepare a car to go to the company?" Butler Yoo asked.

"No!"

It was boring.

Jungkook stood on top of the tea table, raised his leg and kicked down an antique vase, his handsome face was dense and dry, and he could not calm his heart at all.

"Yoo, prepare the carriage." After kicking for a long time, he coldly opened his mouth.

He said he wanted her to find inspiration.

It did not say that he did not follow.

She was looking for her. He was staring at her.

"Yes."

Gong Yoo respectfully lowered his head, and just as he was about to turn around and prepare, his phone suddenly rang. He picked it up, said "Yes" a few times, and hung up, then looked at the young man, "Young Master, it's a call from England."

Jungkook, who's huge body stopped on the tea table and kicked another set of tea set out of boredom, paused as he heard this.

A call from England.

The living room instantly quieted down.

It was only seven in the morning, but the weather outside was already getting hot.

_________

Lisa pressed down on the car key in her hands, and the lights of a car lit up.

All right.

She should have long thought that in Jungkook's opinion, the Rolls-Royce was already considered a low-profile car. Luckily, it was a commercial vehicle and did not give her a sports car, otherwise, how could it be used as a tracking device.

She walked over, opened the door and sat on the carriage.

 According to a report, Jennie and Eunbi had an appointment at the same place, she didn't know where the usual location was, and could only follow Jennie.

Through the listening device, she understood that Jennie would be leaving at 8 PM. She had to wait outside first.

The wait was long and boring.

Lisa slapped her aching legs, cursing the beast, Jungkook Jeon, back and forth in her heart hundreds of times. If today she didn't know the truth because of these legs, she would definitely hate him to death.