Chapter 116

"The treasures of Mr. Jeon and Lisa must be extremely cute and beautiful. I really want to see them in the future." Eunbi said with a smile.

"Of course, they'll be prettier than your son!"

Jungkook had a look of being taken for granted.

"..."

Eunbi's face turned slightly ugly, she forced out a smile.

She had never seen a man like Jeon Jungkook before. He was not tactful and had no worldly wisdom, he only lived a carefree life.

It was hard for a man like that to even strike up a conversation, let alone anything else.

She still wanted to reduce the distance between her and Jungkook, but he had already rushed forward, impatiently pulling apart the hands held by Soobin and Lisa, and pushed the kid back to her.

"Why do you keep talking to me? Mind your own son!"

He glared at her in displeasure.

"..."

Eunbi's face became even more unsightly.

Jungkook pulled Lisa and walked out of the building. Outside, the convoy was already waiting for them. Gong Yoo and the bodyguards were all waiting quietly.

Being forcefully pulled forward by Jungkook, he lowered his eyes and glanced at her, before speaking in a low voice, "Lisa, I need to remind you of something."

"What?"

"If you want to maintain any sort of friendship with your old classmate, you'd better get her out of here as soon as possible." He said, his tone was as arrogant as usual.

"Why?" Lisa asked curiously.

He lowered his gaze as he looked at her, and said coldly, "Because she wants to pry a corner of your wall."

Her face stiffened.

Thinking that she didn't understand, Jungkook continued, "This woman is currently thinking about how to climb onto my bed, do you understand? A woman's friendship is really annoying."

Lisa was very surprised.

She knew very well that Eunbi had already understood her limits, knew how to take things step by step, and would never go overboard. But even so, Jungkook was still able to see through her motive with a single glance.

His eyes were too venomous.

"How could that be? Stop thinking about it." She said after a long while.

"You don't believe me?"

"Nope."

"Heh!" Jungkook sneered, "It's just me, if you were with a different man, you'd just have to wait to cry."

Eunbi could tell that she was a flower bush expert with one look, and was much higher ranked than Lisa.

If she had a different boyfriend, she would have been forced into a corner a long time ago.

"..."

Lisa could not say anything, but grinded her teeth and bit her lips.

With his eyes being so venomous, would her plan still be completed?

No, that's not right. No matter how vicious his eyes were, he was unable to guess what had happened ... was it all her, Lisa's, arrangements?

There's a chance.

She could only think that she would be pulled forward by him.

Not far away, a white convertible Porsche slowly approached and stopped beside their convoy.