Chapter 125 (Do not Vote!!)

"Miss needs a name?"

"You make it sound like I'm trying to get a place." Lisa could not help but laugh bitterly, "Butler Yoo, let me put it this way, I need a simple home."

"..."

"I don't know if you can understand. I was abandoned by my birth parents and then expelled by my adoptive parents." She said bitterly, "If I am unable to have a home of my own in this lifetime, I think, I will never be willing to give up even if I die."

She longed for a home. This desire had been growing in her since she was young. She would not easily change it.

"..."

She would never be willing to give up until death, because she wanted to have a family.

It was a simple wish, but it could not be fulfilled by the young master, unless one deceived himself into believing that the home of a lover was also home.

It was clear that the Miss Lisa would not think this way.

Gong Yoo looked at her, and did not say anything for a long time.

The rain was falling heavily outside.

They were both silent.

After a long time, she heard butler Yoo say, "I think, that if it wasn't for that incident, Young Master might really have refused to enter the marriage just for the Miss."

"What?" Lisa was startled.

That incident... What does he mean?

The old man sighed and said, "Do you know anything about young master's brother?"

"I know." She nodded.

Jungkook's brother had his car destroyed and died on the way to his meeting.

"Young Master and Eldest Young Master have always been on good terms. Young Master is easily angered. Only Eldest Young Master can calm down Young Master." Gong Yoo said, "That year, Young Master liked shooting stars the most, so Young Master invited him over. I never expected Young Master to get into a car accident."

"..."

Lisa still felt sad to hear this story again.

However, she found it hard to imagine what it would be like for Jungkook to have such a good relationship with a person.

When Gong Yoo thought of the Young Master, he could not help but draw a cross in front of himself as he prayed in secret.

After a while, he slowly said, "The Jeon family only has two sons. With Eldest Young Master gone, the responsibility of marrying into the family naturally falls on the young master's shoulders. Moreover, the young master has always been brooding over Eldest Young Master's death.

Lisa came to an understanding, "Are you saying that he ..."

"The sense of responsibility from a great family is heavy. Young Master is shouldering the responsibility for Eldest Young Master, just like how you made Eldest Young Master's unfinished N.E. system number one in the world. "

"..."

Lisa was a little shocked.

These were things she did not know.

She had even mentioned that Jungkook had said it in a dignified manner all because of Qi Ren. So there was actually such a reason.

"Speaking of which, I hope the Miss will not misunderstand the feelings Young Master has for you. Some people truly have no choice." Gong Yoo sighed and said, "Miss Lisa cannot guide Young Master, at least, do not enrage him anymore."