Chapter 138 (Do Not Vote!!)

This was an extremely large bedroom, and was probably even twice the size of their Hannam apartment's living room. It was European style, with a very good handling of space, it was large but did not seem spacious, making it extremely luxurious.

Lisa walked in and saw a row of wine cabinets, which were filled with wine from different ages.

Further in, a classical grand piano.

Jungkook seemed to like the floor-to-ceiling windows very much. The New York City feels had them, and even the bedroom had a large area of floor-to-ceiling windows.

Lisa walked over to the piano.

Jungkook didn't seem to like playing the piano.

Playing the piano required a calm mind, so how could he, who had a bad temper, calm down?

Her gaze landed on a corner of the piano's lid. Inscribed on it were two words — — Jeon Junghyun.

Jeon Junghyun?

It was like a name.

Surnamed Jeon, is he from the Jeon clan?

Lisa did not spend too much time guessing. She turned around and walked in front of the window, took out her phone and sent a message to Taehyung.

[Tae, how are you?]

She was worried about Taehyung's body.

As long as he was alright, she could set his guard down and walk on the path he had chosen.

The other side quickly replied.

[ Tae is doing good, there is no need for you to pretend to be nice. This is Jennie, I beg of you, eat your food and don't think about what's in the other's bowl. Green tea bitch, don't come and disturb me and Qian Chu anymore.]

Jennie?

Why was Jennie by Taehyung's side?

Lisa puzzledly frowned, she thought for a while, then deleted the message to the side.

Well, I hope that Taehyung is fine.

He said that he would take her along to jump out of Jennie's trap, but she almost pulled him into another hell named Jungkook's trap.

What Jennie said was also what she was thinking.

For Taehyung's sake, she really couldn't drag him into this.

Jungkook already knew that from today onwards, she would not be able to contact Taehyung again.

The door was pushed open.

She turned her head around, and Jungkook walked in from the outside. He was wearing a white bathrobe with the collar half open, revealing a firm and firm chest. His short hair was still wet, and one hand was hanging by his side, wrapped in layers of gauze.

"..."

Lisa's heart tensed up, and she could not help but straighten her body.

The man walked towards her step by step, a pair of pitch black pupils suffused with a cold glow. She reflexively retreated two steps back, leaning on the French window.

"What are you hiding for? Are you afraid that I'll eat you?" Jungkook looked at her gloomily.

"Nope." She shook her head, her mind working quickly.

He hadn't hit her just now, and now his eyes were completely bloodshot. As long as she didn't anger him, he probably wouldn't flare up.

"Where did they touch you?" The man asked.