Chapter 49

Sokjin and Lisa subconsciously stepped back when the car abruptly came to a stop just by them.

The man got out o the luxury car and rushed to the couple standing by the car and grabbed Lisa by her wrist.

"It hurts-"

Lisa screamed loudly as her balance toppled and she leaned heavily on her injured leg.

She saw a muscular arm with veins protruding and the cuff of an expensive navy blue shirt.

Jeon Jungkook?

Lisa looked up at him shocked. Jungkook was standing in front of her and looked more angry than he did in the car. A pair of dark eyes stared at her as if to strip her off everything.

"How did you..."

How did he get here?

She were not even spoken, Jungkook loosened the hold on her hand and punched Sokjin.

"Ow!"

Sokjin was slammed back against a pillar before the hotel's entrance and started bleeding at his mouth. He immediately reacted and tried to counter Jungkook's attacks.

Sokjin was a tall man at 5'11 but he can hardly hold up against Jungkook who was more muscular from his practice in martial arts. It was not an equal match and Sokjin soon fell on the ground unable to ward against the attacks .

"Jin opp-"

Lisa was shocked at the scene that played before her. She quickly limped towards the fight and grabbed Jungkook's sleeve, "Why are you beating him? stop it!"

Jungkook grabbed her jaw and leaned in his face close to her, "you want me to stop it?"

He sneered at her and stepped on Sokjin's hand grinding on it. The man curled up in pain on the floor .

What was wrong with him today?

When Lisa tried to pull Jungkook back by his shirt, he grabbed her by her hair pulling her forcefully into him causing her already painful leg to hurt even more.

"Hurts-"

"Lisa Kim, aren't you already a mother? Yet you dare run to a hotel with a strange man? You dare even stop me from retaliating?!"

This was worse than getting a green hat!

He kicked the curled up man once again in renewed rage .

"What are you talking about?" Lisa shouted at him not understanding, "Stop it, You'll kill him!"

She desperately tried to make him stop and watching her try to help the man. Jungkook's eyes gradually changed and he jerked his hand in her hair forcefully and raised his hand at her.

Lisa whimpered in pain and closed her eyes tightly guarding herself from pain .

"... ."

Jungkook looked at her small face contorted in pain and fear and his hand stilled slowly falling down. He pulled her into his arms and kicked the man once again, "You dare get involved with my woman, don't you fucking want to live?"

Lisa immediately caught his hands again pleading with him to stop, "You! stop! stop it!" she cried in desperation, "I didn't cheat! he...he is my editor's husband, he just wanted to send me to a hotel. Don't kill him please!" She pulled at his shirt begging him desperately.

"Send you to a hotel?" He obviously didn't believe it.

"You asked me to get out, I had no where to go," she explained in between sobs, "I beg you, just let him go."