Chapter 142 (Do not Vote!!)

Jungkook circled her, and the two of them were inseparable.

He slowly lowered his head, his chin resting on her shoulder. The thin lip slightly lifted his head, and with a low and magnetic voice, he said, "I won't let you leave, I will never let you leave me."

He spoke in a low voice, as if he were making a moving vow.

Lisa was inexplicably scared listening to this.

He turned around and his gaze landed on her thin ears. He opened his mouth, and instantly covered her earlobe.

Lisa shrunk her body, wanting to escape but he was tightly encircled.

Jungkook was satisfied that he was able to trap her like this. He kissed her ear softly, and smelt her fragrance in satisfaction.

"You know, your ears are very beautiful." He kissed it.

"..."

"Your hair is beautiful, too."

"..."

"Everything about you is beautiful."

"..."

"Everything that you have is mine, all of it is mine, no one can share." He said hoarsely, kissing her ear.

"Don't do that." Lisa tilted her head, but was unable to escape the kiss.

"Actually, you don't need to care about me." Jungkook kissed her ear again and said, his voice had a sense of fatal danger, "But if you want to control it, then you have to control it until the end."

"..."

"I won't let you go, forever."

"..."

Lisa was stunned, had she done something wrong?

She raised her eyes and saw a pair of scissors on the piano. It should have been brought over by Butler Yoo.

"Since there are scissors, I'll cut your hand off first before bandaging it."

He took off the gauze with a self-abuse.

"I have something that I need to release myself from." Jungkook stuck closely to her body from the back as he sucked on her white earlobes repeatedly.

He had just recovered from a mental breakdown, and his beastly nature had taken over.

She admired him.

The man let go of her ears as the thin lip kissed his slender neck.

Lisa was unable to escape or refuse, and she couldn't help but clench her hands by her side.

She raised her gaze and looked at the piano, not far away, then asked: "is Junghyun your brother's name?"

Jungkook paused while kissing her, and asked with a low voice, "How do you know?"

She looked at the piano, "I saw this name engraved on the piano, then the piano belongs to your brother?"

She was only guessing.

To be able to appear in his bedroom with the surname Jeon, she thought, there must be no one else other than her brother.

"..."

Jungkook stopped to kiss her, then embraced her and walked forward.

Lisa picked up the scissors on the piano and cut off the leather rope on his wrist.

He looked down at the piano with his deep black eyes. His handsome face had no expression, making it hard to tell what he was thinking.

After a long while, he lifted up the lid and said in a deep voice, "This is my brother's piano. After I came to the country to develop, I brought the piano over."