Chapter 108

Lisa looked at him, her heart trembling fiercely.

He said that he was anxious to return to the previous Taehyung, the Taetae who only liked her.

Tae... he really came back.

After so many years, he had finally returned.

She lowered her gaze, her eyes uncontrollably becoming wet once again.

She had waited in despair, and he had finally returned.

"Now, you believe that I'm not flirting with you, right?" Taehyung pinched her nose and laughed.

Lisa nodded with all her might.

"You've wronged me for so long." He laughed helplessly: "I'm not that bad."

How could he be willing to just have fun with her?

"..."

Lisa blinked her moist eyes, feeling a little guilty.

She hadn't realized that his performance was very obvious.

Yet, she thought he was a scum.

"Enough, stop crying." He patted her head, and sighed, "Really, I was waiting for everything to be settled. I wanted to tell you in a more romantic place, I remember now. I didn't expect you to meet me so easily. "

"..."

She sniffed, "It's good that you remember."

At least, he didn't become a fool.

In a few years, if he became a fool and she discovered the truth, she would die from sadness.

"Is your expectation that simple?" Taehyung looked at her deeply, "This is not the only thing I want."

His voice was deep and deep, and very pleasant to listen to.

"..."

Lisa looked at him in a daze. What did he mean by wanting more than just this?

Taehyung stared at her, the deep love in his eyes hard to ignore, he pressed one hand on her shoulder, his face slowly leaning towards her, his gaze landing on her lips.

Lisa stared fixedly at the face that was close to him and subconsciously shrunk her body.

The expression in Taehyung's eyes froze, a hint of disappointment flashed past, and his lips landed in front of her lips, not even two centimetres away.

"Can I?" He asked.

Lisa's mouth was agape, not knowing what to answer.

He was Taehyung King, the person who had pampered her for everything. Anything he did could be done by her, right?

"I thought you were the default." He muttered, as he lowered his eyes to gaze at her light pink lips, about to kiss her.

A bell suddenly rang.

Lisa turned her face to look at her bag.

Taehyung couldn't help but feel annoyed.

"This is bad!" The moment he saw his own bag, she immediately remembered everything. Jungkook still wants me to pick up the plane! "Oh no, I'm going to be scolded to death by him this time!"

Damn it.

She had actually forgotten all about it. She immediately rushed over to grab her bag, her arm being held tightly by the person behind him.

She turned her head and saw Taehyung staring at her. The loneliness in his eyes could not be more obvious, "Don't go."

"Taehyung..."