Chapter 54

The next day, Lisa cooked breakfast early in the morning.

She took off her apron and slowly made her way to the bedroom. Her leg was just sprained and if she was careful, she could walk around, albeit slowly.

Jungkook was still sleeping on the bed, covered with a white quilt. He looked even more handsome, sleeping. His thick eyelashes against his cheeks, and his messy hair from their night of activity in the bed gave him a charming boys air. But all that, Lisa knew, was just an illusion. Once he was awake, he would be the annoying and overbearing person she knew he was.

She walked to the bed and sat by him to alleviate the ache on her leg, "Jeon Jungkook, the breakfast is ready, you should get up and eat," she called out to him.

The man on the bed did not respond and continued sleeping.

She pushed his arm, prodding it with her finger, "Get up, your breakfast is ready," she said again.

Seeing as he was still not waking up, she decided to come back later and made to get up, but a hand snaked around her waist and immediately pulled her back into the bed.

She screamed in terror, scared out of her wits at the unexpected action.

Jungkook laughed out loud at her theatrics.

This woman, wasn't she a little too easy to prank?

"You weren't sleeping!" she accused him, a curse much stronger than another rushing through her brain, all aimed at the sexy man lying on the bed before her.

"The scenery before me looks so beautiful that it seems a shame if I miss it," he said with hooded eyes looking lecherously at her chest.

Lisa immediately looked down and saw that her pajama's shirt stretched lower because of him pulling her down and now it showed a little more spring time scenery than she wanted to be on display and immediately pulled it up.

Jungkook lazily watched her trying to straighten her shirt and somehow it looked ten times more erotic than one of those women taking their clothes off.

"What's the use of hiding anything from me now? What haven't I seen before?" he nonchalantly asked her supporting his head in his palm.

Lisa looked at the sheets sliding down him and baring his chest and his lazy gaze and suddenly her face burned with a mixture of embarrassment and humiliation.

"Breakfast is ready, you should come to the kitchen," she remined him again before she got up and walked out of the room without looking back at him.

Jungkook fell back on the pillow staring at the ceiling. It felt good coming back here, being with her. All those things and people at the mansion just felt like unnecessary and noise and distraction compared to this.

He remembered Lisa's response just now and unbidden, his lip curled into a mischievous smile.

He did so many shameful things to her in this very bed and still, she blushes at the sign of slightest tease. Does she realize that it would just whet a man's appetite?

He made a quick call to few staff in the mansion to transfer his work and other things to Hannam and went to join Lisa in the kitchen after a quick wash.

By the time he came to the kitchen, the breakfast already cooled and so Lisa was ordered to reheat their breakfast while Jungkook sat in his chair leisurely and observed her very movement.

"Here," Lisa placed few dishes on the table and took the seat before him and started eating.

He looked at her gobbling her food and his eyebrows furrowed slightly, "eat a bit slower, it looks so unsightly when you are eating as if you have been starved for days."