Chapter 93

"Do you think I'm heartless?" Taehyung understood her thoughts.

If she knew the truth about everything, she wouldn't think so.

"..."

Lisa remained silent.

Taehyung pulled over a chair and sat in front of her. He looked at her warmly with a bitter smile on his lips, "Do you know when I started to really hate you?"

Why did you mention this all of a sudden?

She remained silent.

"When I lost my memory, I actually didn't hate you that much." He said, "Three years ago, I knew that your relationship with her was chaotic. Jennie even said that he saw you hanging out with an old man called President Qin. At that time, I had no doubts about Jennie."

"..." Lisa listened in a daze.

So it turned out that her good sister had also created such a rumor.

"From that time on, I detested you. Every time I see you pestering me, I can always think of your illustrious reputation in university. I feel that you are especially hypocritical." Taehyung suddenly laughed self-deprecatingly, "Now that I think about it, I am just that kind of idiot with a weak hearing. I decided not to think about it and confirmed anything."

All these years, he had misunderstood her.

"..."

In the quiet study room, Taehyung was helping her get his clean bit by bit.

As Lisa listened, she thought about all of the difficult entanglement she had gone through over the years and how he had always been cold to her.

The truth was finally revealed.

However, she was not happy at all. She only felt her heart choking and her eyes tearing up.

"I think that's also why Jennie set up that trap from three years ago. She wanted me to completely loathe you." Taehyung said.

"..."

Lisa's eyes became sore.

All these years, she kept on pestering Taehyung, wanting him to recover his memories ... After angering her sister, Jennie laid such a deep trap for her, pulling her into the bottomless abyss.

As for her, it took her three years before she could clearly see who the hand pushing her was.

Taehyung lowered his head, and slowly took off the ring finger on his hand, a look of ridicule flashing past his eyes, "I never thought that all these years, I had always trusted the wrong person."

She looked at the ring on his finger, and her voice was no longer as excited as it was before, "I know you're not feeling too well either, you ... What will you do next? You really want to help me? "

She had been wrongly accused.

Jennie had secretly abort their child, and had even done those things three years ago. All sorts of schemes were not things that the sweet and generous Jennie Kim would do.

The person he had loved for so many years had another face, no one else could accept that.

"Of course I'll help you." Taehyung said firmly, without any hesitation.

"But in the end, it's only because Jennie loves you that she would do such a thing." Lisa said seriously, "I do not need your help, as long as you do not interfere."

She could do it herself.

"If you think I'm heartless, then I will interfere in this matter to the end. I have my own ideas, and one day, you will know them. " He laughed bitterly and placed the ring back into his pocket, "Up until now, what we need to do is to keep our composure."