Chapter 118

"Shut up!"

Jungkook roared at her, and then straightforwardly climbed down, without the slightest hesitation.

Looking at his figure in the rain, in that second, Lisa's heart could not help but tremble.

When he was less than two meters away from the ground, he immediately let go of his hand and steadily landed on the grass.

He came running toward her, soaked, the rain streaming down his face and under his chin with an inexplicable sexiness.

Jungkook immediately rushed in front of her, lowered his head to look at her elbow, and when he saw that much blood, his gaze froze, his face ashen. "Does it hurt?"

He did not ask her why she had run out of the park, nor did he scold her for courting death.

"..." She stared at him blankly.

"Does it hurt?" He asked again.

She nodded stiffly.

"Come up." Jungkook turned around, bent his back, and carried her on his back. His tone was stiff with anger, but his words were, "Be careful, don't touch the wound."

Lisa climbed onto his back and stared blankly at his broad shoulders.

It was only then that she noticed that his shirt was torn, as if it had been cut, and that there was a long line of blood running down the back of his neck.

"How did you get injured?" She asked in astonishment.

"Since you're gone, can I not look for you?" He roared at her, "I climbed the entire mountain in the park!"

In the heavy rain, his tone was exceptionally hysterical and filled with regret.

"You climbed the whole mountain in the park?" Lisa was shocked.

That was why he was injured.

He wasn't with Eunbi. He had been looking for her, and hadn't stopped.

"Nonsense! I'm going to turn into a monkey for you!" He turned his face to the side and continued to shout, "If you dare climb up again, no matter if it's windows, buildings, or mountains, I'll break your bones!"

He was growling at her, but his movements behind her back were gentle.

"..."

She laid on his back, staring blankly at the side of his face that was drenched by the heavy rain.

The rain washed over his handsome face, but the contours were still firm. His short hair was all wet, making him look somewhat miserable.

At this moment, she suddenly felt that he was no longer so high up in the sky. She was no longer the creator of the NE system, and was instead an ordinary person.

An ordinary man.

For her, climb all the fake hills in the park until I find her.

The rain poured down crazily, Jungkook carried her forward, she was carried by him quietly. Staring at his damaged shirt, the emotions in her eyes was complex.

The rain fell on her arm, and the pain was excruciating.

"Endure it a little longer, we'll go to the hospital immediately." Seemingly knowing that she was in pain, Jungkook's low and deep voice sounded out.

"..."

She couldn't say a single word.

"Lie on my back for a while." He added.