Chapter 144 (Do not Vote!!)

She actually dared to ask about this!

His every word was accented.

Lisa sensed the dangerous aura being emitted from his body, and could not help but smile, and said: "I do not want it."

She suspected that if she said yes, he would strangle her.

"You know what to do." Jungkook glanced at her, "With a version like mine that's customized for you, if you make a profit, my character is definitely not for sale!"

Heh!

Hehe!

He earned it, he really earned it.

She only had two paranoia's by her side, he wasn't giving her a present, he was just playing with her.

Two paranoia's, how could she still live?

Lisa forced an expression out of her face.

Jungkook glared at her and asked unhappily, "What kind of expression is that?"

"Happy, so happy." She said with a fake smile.

"Your expression is obviously like you've seen a ghost." He poked her.

"...Heh, heh." Lisa laughed.

Anyone who saw the two paranoia's would have the same expression as if they had seen a ghost.

Jungkook reached out his hands, pinched her cheeks and pulled on both sides, his face full of uneasiness, "In the future, you're not allowed to show me such an ugly smile!"

"Ouch —" Lisa frowned in pain. What did he take her face for?

"Hmph." The guy snorted, he released her and spoke to the android beside him, "Go and pour me a cup of water, it's warm."

"Yes, Mr. Jeon, how about 27 degrees?" Mr. Cha asked respectfully.

"Sure." Jungkook said.

Having said so, the robot turned around and walked forward. His steps were not particularly nimble and it still had the rigidity of robots, but they were already very powerful.

"Since he recognizes me as his master, why does he still listen to you?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Before recognizing you as his master, I had already entered my facial features and a lot of data into its cognitive program." Jungkook faced the robot in front and asked, "Mr. Cha, what is the relationship between Lisa Kim and Jungkook Jeon?"

"The Mr. Jeon is master's man, master loves him so much that there's no way to let him go. I want to protect him on Master's behalf."

"Did you hear that?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows at her proudly.

"..."

Lisa was speechless, just how many unfathomable things did this man imbue the robot with?

Seeing that the MR was continuing walking inside, she was still curious about the advanced technology.

She followed, leaving the work hall, which was once again a vast white world.

The hall outside was a studio, but it was like a living world. There were tables, kitchens, beds, everything.

He watched as the robot walked up to the kitchen counter and poured a glass of water from a glass pot. A mysterious light flashed on its eyes, and the words 27 degrees Celsius appeared.

Immediately after, Mr. Cha brought a cup of water and passed it to Lisa, "Master, please drink this."

"It was Jungkook who asked this, why did you give me the water?" She asked curiously.