Chapter 87

"You still won't admit that you're in love with me."

Just as Jungkook was about to go in, he heard Lisa scratching on the paper angrily, "You tyrant! paranoia! Perverted freak! Shameless!"

"..."

Shameless? 

Jungkook stood at the door, his face dark, and reached out to close the door.

The moment before the door closed, Lisa laid on the desk and muttered to herself lifelessly, "How long will this life end..."

End?

She was actually thinking of the end, was she really tired of staying by his side?

How long had it been? How could it be so easy to get tired?

"There's no end. Die of your heart." Jungkook said coldly.

Lisa did not expect Jungkook to appear so suddenly, she turned and looked at her with her mouth slightly agape.

He strode towards her, staring at her coldly: "You really like to curse me behind my back, don't you?"

"Nope." She said with an expressionless face.

"If you keep showing me such a dead face, then you won't have to think about going out to find inspiration." Jungkook glared at her fiercely.

What the hell?!

After being with Lisa, he, as a man, had to find a way out for herself every single time. Otherwise, if he ignored her, she would definitely ignore him as well.

"How am I going to die..." Lisa was about to retort when he suddenly reacted. She stood up in pleasant surprise, "You're willing to let me go out to find inspiration?"

"Once a month." He said coldly.

"Sure, sure!" She immediately agreed with a smile on her face that was as bright as the rain.

Her smile was extremely dazzling in Jungkook's eyes. She was so happy to be able to leave him for just a day?

"Are you hungry? Let me make you breakfast." Lisa laughed and said, trying her best to please him, "Don't worry, I will definitely not hurt my hand."

"Keep your false flattery!"

The more Jungkook watch her, the more eye-piercing it became. He glared at her fiercely and turned around to leave.

He stopped in his tracks and looked up at the Draw. On the paper, he saw a drawing of a man with a drawing of a comic book.

He picked it up, "What is this?"

"Ugh ..." Lisa stood there, mute.

She was so stupid that she didn't even know to keep the drawing properly.

"Speak!"

"My latest cartoon character." She could only say the truth and pray that he would not recognize it.

Jungkook raised the Draw and stared at her coldly. "You can't possibly think that I can't even recognize myself, right?"

The thing that had reached the second level was him. He was still not blind.

"This ..."

Lisa was speechless, she did not know how to explain.

Jungkook had just promised to let her go out alone, but now that he found out that she had stolen a painting of him and even used him as a material for his comics, it would be weird if he wasn't as angry as he was right now.