Chapter 139 (Do Not Vote!!)

After she said that numbly, Jungkook opened his mouth to kiss her slender fingers. His other hand that was wrapped in gauze was busy as well.

She trembled beneath him.

He came at her like a demon.

The night had just begun in the huge bedroom.

Lisa forgot whether she had fainted or fallen asleep.

Although Jungkook did not torture her, he still had a frightening obsession with Taehyung's existence. In a single night, his jealousy was completely revealed.

Kiss her lips, he would ask, "Has he ever touched this place before?"

Kissing her fingers, he would ask, "Did that man ever kiss you like that?"

He was still asking, "Did that man come in here?"

She forgot how many sentences she had denied.

His jealousy not only made him crazy, it also made her crazy.

Deep in the night, Lisa had a nightmare as she dreamt that she was walking down a very, very long stairs that had no end.

She walked and walked and walked and walked.

She didn't know how many steps she had taken, but she finally saw a glimmer of light.

She thought she was finally going to the light, but she stepped on empty air and fell from a high place.

"Ahh!"

She screamed in shock as she woke up from her nightmare.

She was sweating profusely as she sat on the bed. Her eyes casually looked forward and saw another nightmare. She was immediately shocked. "Ahh!"

The bedroom had a dim yellow light that allowed him to sleep, and Jungkook, wearing a silver pajamas, was squatting beside her. He was barefooted with a noble head lowered, his pair of black eyes staring straight at her, his handsome face expressionless.

"Am I that scary?" He frowned in dissatisfaction.

"Why aren't you sleeping and squatting there in the middle of the night?"

She was shocked. She sat up and picked up her phone.

Three in the morning.

Oh my god.

At three in the morning he sat up in bed and stared at her.

She wiped her sweat before helplessly looking at his deep facial features, "Jungkook, it's already three. Are you awake?"

"Nope." Jungkook said in a deep voice as he stared at her with his black eyes.

"..."

She was speechless.

He just kept squatting there and looking straight at her? No wonder she had nightmares.

"Why don't you ask me why I'm not sleeping?" His voice was gloomy.

She could only follow through and ask, "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I can't sleep!" He stared at her, and his voice had an extra sharp tone, "The moment I thought about you and Taehyung being together, I wanted to strangle you!"

Hearing this, the cold air around her grew even colder.

On the way back from the amusement park, she had been prepared to be torn to shreds by him. But tonight, although he was furious, he didn't do anything to her.