Chapter 120

"I wanted to get down, but the rockery was too slippery, so I fell." She said, trying to keep calm, her hands already gripping the blanket under the covers.

With that said, Jungkook smiled.

He turned and walked back until he reached the TV wall, his back cold.

Suddenly, with a "peng" sound, he kicked the glass vase that had a bottle of dried branches inside away, causing it to shatter.

He suddenly turned and looked at her, his expression revealing his anger: "It is not that you want to be my idiot, it is just that I am an idiot! "

She even wanted to lie to him.

"..."

Lisa was shocked, she grabbed the blanket even more tightly.

"How did you fall out of the park?" Jungkook pointed as he glared at her with his black eyes, "Don't tell me that it's raining so heavily, you can't even differentiate between the two sides of the mountain!"

"..." Lisa's face paled, "I ..."

"Stop lying to me!" He shouted at her with all his might, "I want to hear the truth!"

He couldn't stand her lying to him again and again.

"..."

She was speechless.

"You can't speak if I tell you not to lie?" He laughed in extreme anger. "Alright, I'll speak for you."

"..."

"Do you want to give me that woman Eunbi?" Jungkook asked, his black eyes sweeping over her ruthlessly.

She looked at him, she could not say a word, her mouth was wide open, she did not know what to say.

It had only been two days.

Eunbi had only been in the Hannam for two days, so she had to admit that she and Eunbi were following orders and wasn't too impatient.

Jeon Jungkook, just how scary is he?

"You aren't a stupid woman, it's not like you can't tell that Eunbi is interested in me!" As Jungkook said that, he suppressed the anger in his body and raised his leg to kick over another vase. He roared out softly, "You are simply giving her a chance!"

At first, he didn't understand. He was still frowning at her dullness, telling her to be careful of her classmates.

Until the moment she fell out of the park, if he didn't understand, he would have lived all these years for nothing.

She did it.

Where exactly did she put him?

Lisa opened her mouth, "I ..."

"You suggested that they live here, go on picnics, and hide and seek in order to give her a chance to approach me!" Jungkook stared at her, his voice was so gloomy that it sounded like someone was hissing out, "You're good enough! For her to be able to fall unconscious, but also be able to share a man with a good friend, right? Should I praise your friendship? "

"I didn't." Staring at his terrible face, she couldn't help but deny it.

The result of denying it was that he kicked the end of the bed, causing the bed to shake violently. Lisa, who was sitting on the bed, also shook.

"Not yet? Can you tell me the truth with your mouth?" He shouted angrily, "I, Jungkook Jeon, am willing to give my all to treat you, but you are throwing everything in the rain right?"