Chapter 28

At the moment, he did not have the arrogant demeanor that he usually sported in his daily life. He looked rather like a sick child in urgent need of care.

Lisa gently patted him on his back, "It's okay. It'll be fine".

Jungkook looked at her with what felt like disdain. It was hard to distinguish when his face was pale and in obvious discomfort.

"Woman," he said, "I have a stomach ache".

"....."

Did she hurt his male pride?

She looked at him silently to assess his mood. There was cold sweat on his forehead and his eyes looked slightly unfocused. There was no ounce of strength on his face, no over bearing attitude, so unlike him a few moments ago.

For just a moment again, he reminded her of Taehyung, the helpless person who needed someone to take care of him. Her heart throbbed thinking of the past.

Jungkook stayed in place silently, looking at her with determination. But his body gave him away with slight spasms that traveled all over his body.

"Okay," Lisa decided to give in and kneeled by his side, "I'll help you massage your stomach, it should alleviate the pain temporarily, what do you think?"

"Um..." Jungkook gave his consent.

He gave low cry and leaned forward suddenly.

Lisa also subconsciously moved back and in the next second was pulled into his arms. He put his arms around her and put his head on her shoulder murmuring something illegible.

At this moment, she couldn't help but he was like a child.

"....."

Was he really that uncomfortable?

As Lisa was thinking, Jungkook moved her hand into his shirt and murmured, "Continue..."

As soon as she touched his skin Lisa was immediately flooded with the memories of unpleasant experiences under his hands. Her body felt uncomfortable and she tried to move back but was stopped midway and pulled back into his arms again.

His hand covered hers trapping it against his stomach. She could feel the muscles move under her fingers with every breath he took.

"Why is your hand shaking?" he asked as he tried to nuzzle into her neck for comfort.

Lisa's body was frozen and she couldn't answer.

He clutched her hand tightly in his and moved his lips nearer to her ear. Every word he spoke sounded labored, as if the pain was becoming unbearable for him.

"...what?" Lisa was stunned by his answer.

"Your finger are sensitive, they even tremble with a single kiss." Jungkook said weakly. His hands gentled around her fingers. "I noticed it the last time in the steam house. They kept trembling every time I moved."

"....."

Lisa wanted to shake him.

"Your fingers are so sensitive.... your body is as well...no wonder you can seduce me so easily without doing anything...hmm..." Jungkook chuckled lightly as if he received a revelation to all his questions.

This man!

He lost his mind!!

What sensitive fingers?! What seducing him?!

Unconsciously she pushed him away but even without putting much strength, Jungkook who was already weak stumbled and crashed onto the floor.

Lisa came back to her senses as soon as she heard the huge 'thunk'. She quickly squatted by him to help him up again but noticed that he had already fainted.