Chapter 109

"Yes, young master." Gong Yoo nodded.

Lisa stood at the door, not daring to enter, and carefully observed Jungkook's face.

This was not just a face. It was the bottom of a pot, and it was terrifyingly dark.

The veins on his forehead were popping out. She felt that he would kick someone in the next second.

"Damn it! You haven't found the accident yet, have you? What's your efficiency? Is it that hard to find an accident?" He roared at the policemen again, and kicked the desk.

The computer on the table was crumbling.

Investigate the accident? What accident?

She curiously looked inside, looking at Jungkook's face, she truly did not dare to go in.

It was best not to get caught up in the tornado for now.

If she went in now, she would die.

She slowly crept backwards as Gong Yoo coincidentally turned around. When he saw her, the wrinkles on his face completely relaxed, "Miss Lisa, you're here."

She froze like a lobster.

Jungkook suddenly turned around, his eyes staring straight at her, the lines on his face tense up.

Only now did Lisa realize that Jungkook's eyes were bloodshot.

She laughed awkwardly, "Hey, I'm here. That, I can explain my lateness..."

Before she finished speaking, he suddenly rushed towards her. She subconsciously retreated, but was immediately pulled into his embrace.

She crashed into his chest heavily, making her head spin from the impact.

Jungkook hugged her even more tightly, as if he wanted to bury her in his body. She wanted to struggle free, but he held onto his even more tightly, to the point of suffocating her.

"Jungkook..." She called his name.

What happened to him?

"Where did you run off to!? I was almost fcking scared to death by you." He roared as he hugged her, his strong arms tightening around her as he felt the true warmth of her body.

"..."

Lisa was stunned.

Was he... worried about her?

In the next second, he released her, placed his palm on her face, lowered his head and kissed her lips hard.

She opened his eyes wide in shock, her hands pressing on his chest, she was unable to move them away even if she wanted to.

Jungkook domineeringly kissed her lips, and his teeth grinded against her soft lips. She opened her mouth in pain, and her fiery hot tongue immediately swept in, plundering her sweetness regardless of anything else.

"Ugh..."

She moaned softly as she clenched her fists and pushed his head back against his chest. Jungkook stretched out his hand and pressed it down on the back of her head, forcing her to kiss him. She was short of breath.

However, he acted as if he didn't feel it, and continued to savagely kiss her. This kiss was earth-shattering.

She almost suffocated from the kiss. Only then did Jungkook let go of her.

"..."

Lisa breathed heavily and looked at him in confusion.

He sized her up with his bloodshot eyes, turning her around like a doll to examine her, and asked, "Are you injured?"