Chapter 126 (Do not Vote!!)

"How are you going to deal with Soobin?" Lisa asked.

"Gong Yoo will verify whether or not he is my son. If so, take him back and send him to England." Jungkook said coldly.

"..."

She lowered her eyes. She had guessed the answer from the beginning.

Seeing her silence, Jungkook thought she was feeling sympathy for Eunbi and couldn't help but frown, "You're thinking about that classmate of yours again. Let me tell you, if she dares to drug me, I'll consider it as being light if I don't kill her!"

It was not because he was worried about her, but because he had already made his move on Eunbi and her son.

"..."

She remained silent.

"You had better not be the Holy Mother. If what you say is true, she was the one who harmed you back then!" He reminded her.

She looked up at him. There was no surprise in her clear black and white eyes.

"It looks like you've known about it since a long time ago."

Jungkook stared at her as if he had suddenly thought of something, and laughed self-deprecatingly, "You were harmed by her, and you even wanted to let this mother and child get close to me and enjoy my wealth. Lisa Kim, how much do you want to leave me? "

Lisa Kim, how much do you want to leave me?

There was a hint of sadness in his self-deprecating voice that didn't belong to him.

She looked down, her plan had been completely seen through by him at this moment.

"Because I know that I may never leave you, except in this way." She whispered honestly.

"You want to leave me that much?" He bellowed with some anger, his emotions fluctuating.

Yes.

Too much.

"..." She didn't say it, but she promised Gong Yoo that she wouldn't provoke him anymore.

Every time she tried to think of a way, every time she failed, he would lose control and torment her.

She was tired of running away from the scenes that repeated themselves.

"What else can I not give you other than those two papers?" He asked.

"..."

She remained silent.

She didn't want to prove it. She wanted to be free.

Jungkook turned his gaze towards the dishes on the table, and suddenly reached out his hands to pinch her chin. His black eyes stared straight into hers and spoke with a low and magnetic voice, "This way, I won't have anything to do with that Marriage Object."

"What?"

She was stunned.

"The Jeon Family needs a legitimate successor. Let them conceive on their own." Jungkook stared at her, his black eyes flickering with a dim light.

For her, he chose to give in again and again, without limits. He had never done so much for a woman in his life.

Lisa looked at him in shock. If she hadn't talked to Gong Yoo about this before, she would have definitely asked him why he was still getting married.

But she now knew that he was doing it for his own responsibility, to shoulder the responsibility of his dead brother.

Thus, she was only left with shock.