Chapter 48

Hannam was an upscale area. Because the residences are valued in millions, the area around Hannam caters to rich people, like the porcelain gallery Lisa visited last time.

She never visited the grocery store in this area, but if experience has taught her anything, it was to expect the worst.

The car parked in the basement and Jungkook dragged her out to the elevator that led to the store.

Was it just her, or did he seem oddly excited at this?

When they entered the store, quite a number of ladies turned their heads to stare the man beside her.

Lisa sighed with deep feelings.

The world sure was unfair. What was the point of an evil rich person like Jungkook having a face like that.

Rich, arrogant and handsome CEO's, in her humble opinion, belonged on comic boards. In real life, they just made people want to strangle them.

Jungkook, who was unaware of Lisa's thought process, ignored the stares of the ladies and waited back as Lisa pulled out a cart and then he held her other free hand.

He was dressed in casual's and sunglasses, his hair left mussed and he exuded the air a casual model.

Lisa was sure she looked like one of those cheap freebies you get with a branded item standing beside him.

Sigh.

She really wanted to runaway and hide among those cereal boxes.

Jungkook and Lisa started browsing through the isles for shopping. She was pushing the cart with one hand while the other was firmly clasped in Jungkook's hand. It was quite inconvenient.

"What do you want to eat?"

She was scared stiff by the exorbitant prices of the fruits and vegetables. Even a small lychee cost tens. Isn't this daylight robbery?

Jungkook looked at the shelves and pointed his slender forefinger, "this, this, this, this, this..."

"....."

Lisa's eyes widened.

What are those?

She did not even know if they are edible!

One fruit (or vegetable?) looked like a mass of spines. Wouldn't people's mouths be poked full of holes?

Jungkook was still in the middle of selecting, "This, this, this, and this too," he paused a little, "so bothersome. We'll get them to send all of it."

Buy all of them?

To do what?

Bury her in them?

Lisa looked lost for speech. This tyrant, please don't show up before us commoners!

She sighed, "Can I choose?"

"Yes." Jungkook promised quickly.

It was obvious that Jungkook did not know how to shop for groceries. She wondered if anyone living in the Hannam ever did.

She slowly made a mental list of the dishes she could cook and started picking up the ingredients one by one and put them in the shopping cart.

Jungkook, who did not like being out in public slowly lost interest in choosing the ingredients and simply followed Lisa everywhere playing with with her fingers.

Her fingers seemed to be his only interest.

After shopping the groceries, she went to the skin care isle and browsed through some face mask brands.