Chapter 115

Lisa could not help but shrink back her neck, and say with all her might, "Breakfast is really going to get cold."

"Don't worry, I'll eat the cold dishes you made." Jungkook opened her thin lip's mouth and bit her ear, stroking her, "I've already kept you inside for a week, if I don't eat you, you'll be cold."

"..."

She's not a dish, she won't get cold.

"Besides, do you also have needs?" He asked vaguely.

"I didn't." She denied.

"Is that so?"

He grabbed her hand and kissed it, then he shot it into her fingertips like lightning. She almost cried out as she was lifted up by him again, and threw his onto the huge bed.

Jungkook quickly rushed forward like a ghost towards her. His kiss fell on her little by little.

Lisa could feel that the desire in his eyes had already been tidied up, and understood that she could not avoid it no matter what, and could not help but feel uncomfortable.

He clearly had many women, but he was still dominated by them and she couldn't even put up a fight.

The room gave off an ambiguous atmosphere, and the moment he took care of her, she closed her eyes, her eyelashes revealing a tinge of wetness.

Jungkook's energy was frighteningly vigorous.

After a few hours, Lisa was tormented to the point of death. She supported herself by the wall as she walked into the bathroom.

The bathroom was filled with white mist.

The flower spray's warm water rushed straight down. She stood under the water pillar and allowed the water to wash her face and body away, scrubbing away Jungkook's smell bit by bit.

She suspected that Jungkook had been celibate for a whole week, which was why he immediately exploded his beast heart the moment he returned.

But thinking about it, how could that be possible?

How could he be restrained? Wasn't England more open than China? The relationship between men and women was a fast food system, how could Jungkook be restrained?

He did not know that this week, his lips had worshipped the bodies of several women.

Thinking of this, she felt the Qi in his body becoming more uncomfortable, she washed his body with all her might, wanting to wash off his Qi bit by bit.

"Don't let him touch you. Don't go to bed with him."

In the bathroom that was filled with hot air, she remembered Taehyung's sad eyes.

His heart felt as if it had been stabbed by a sharp spike. It was in so much pain that it bled profusely. He ignored everything else and returned to being the innocent Taehyung King from before.

But she couldn't be the Lisa Kim from before.

The past Lisa and Taehyung were already so beautiful, but now, things had already changed for the better.

She washed herself in the bathroom for a long time before going out to change into a dress.

In the living room, Eunbi was sitting on a single person sofa, holding a tablet computer to teach Soobin how to read.

Jungkook sat alone on the big five-seater sofa in the middle. He was dressed in a dark shirt and pants, the buttons on his collar were loosened two as usual, revealing a sexy look casually.