Chapter 127 (Do not Vote!!)

"No, that won't do. I can't separate from Soobin, Liz. I beg you, you must help me." Eunbi was on the verge of crying, her eyes were glistening with tears, her hands tightly grabbing onto her right hand.

"..."

Lisa looked at her as her eyes gradually became indifferent.

"Liz, why aren't you saying anything?" The girl said pitifuly, "It's fine if you don't help me enter the Jeon Family, then can I take Soobin away? I beg you, help me! I can't separate from him. "

Maybe, only by facing Soobin could Eunbi have that little bit of feelings for him.

Lisa quietly watched as her emotions gradually crumbled bit by bit, and after a long while, she finally said slowly, "But I can't find a reason to help you."

"What?" Eunbi was stunned.

"Originally, this plan was mutually beneficial. I had thought that at least our goals were the same, but just as Jennie said, your heart seems to be especially big." She looked at her coldly, and said each word slowly.

"What are you talking about?" Eunbi's face was full of confusion, her face was extremely pure.

"I went to look around the park. Other than that fake mountain, there are a few other places that you can easily leave the park on. One of them is in the area you hid in before. You can't not have seen it." She said.

"..."

Eunbi looked at her in shock, "I, I really didn't see it."

"Let me finish." Lisa continued, "Also, I went to the fake mountain and examined it carefully. The fake mountain is very slippery, and it's not because of the rain, but it's sunny and I'll definitely fall down if I climb it with my bare hands."

Fortunately, she didn't lose a life.

"I really don't know. I just saw that fake mountain leading out of the park." The girl tried his best to explain, "Do you think I will harm you?"

Lisa heard her words and couldn't help but sneer, ignoring what she was saying, "I guess what happened was like this. You told me to climb that mountain, and then it rained, and you saw Jungkook looking for me, so you were afraid that I still hadn't left, and that I would be found. You even intentionally sent me a message."

"..."

Eunbi's face turned pale.

"Fortunately, it was raining, so I was careful when I climbed down." Lisa continues, "If it was during the day, the weather would be clear, and with my posture in university, I would fall even harder. Maybe it was because I was paralyzed, or maybe it was ... death."

"..."

"This way, Jungkook will definitely dislike me more and more. Then, you can take care of me in the name of my friend, accompany him forever, and have love with him. You won't deny that I said that, right?"

This was another flawless trap, and it was an accident that she did not fall to her death in the rain.

Eunbi's heart was simply too big.

No wonder why someone like Jennie had been extorted by her for so many years.

The girl was dazed for a moment, "I'm not, Liz, believe me ... I only sent that message because I wanted to find a chance to get along with Mr. Jeon a little longer. I didn't know that it would cause you to fall down the mountain. "

"Eunbi, I only believe what I see. I won't believe you anymore." Lisa looked at her coldly, then slowly withdrew her hand.

"Liz..."