Chapter 121

"How is it? What is there to say now? "

He asked, his voice low.

This was undoubtedly asking: How is it? Can you love me now?

These words, were so lowly, so petty that they didn't resemble him, the great Jeon Jungkook.

Lisa looked at him in a daze.

He slowly lowered the hand he was pressing on the back of her neck, pushed her back step by step until he reached the wall.

He pressed her against the wall, one hand on her shoulder and the other on the wall above her head.

He lowered his eyes and stared deeply at her. "Well, tell me, what other reason do you have for looking down on me?"

What other reason do you have to look down on me?

Such insolence.

"..." Lisa leaned against the cold wall and moved her lips, "There is."

"..." Jungkook's body froze once again.

She really knew how to hurt him.

One slash, after another. Another slash. The blade was dripping with blood.

Lisa stared at his face and asked indifferently, "Why are you going to England? It's not official business, is it?"

His eyes suddenly froze, "You..."

Did she know?

"You went to meet with the Marriage Object." She asked, "For you like this, how do you want me to think that you're single?"

Jungkook stood in front of her, and his black pupils contracted all of a sudden as his expression turned ugly for a moment.

He was afraid that she would want to be heartbroken.

"That's because of the clan's arrangements. My mother has always been like this, and that doesn't mean anything!" He growled.

"I do not question your family's arrangements." Lisa followed with his words, her eyes looking serious, "But I have my bottom line, if one is not single, I will not think about the possibility of love."

There should be principles in relationships between men and women, shouldn't there?

"As I said, I can give you anything but marriage!" He glared at her, "The clan arrangements are only for Jeon's Young Mistress!"

Not the person in his heart. Why didn't she understand! Some things could not be decided by him alone!

"Why do you make such a statement about enjoying the blessings of the human race?" She said.

"Are you interested in the marriage piece of paper?"

"I respect marriage." She replied resolutely.

"..."

"I hate the theory of the proper wife talking about the right person and the lover talking about love. In my eyes, this theory is bullshit, bullshit from a man like you trying to satisfy your desires." She said seriously.

"..."

"I don't know if you can understand me, but that's my principle." She said.

The so-called principle was something that could not be broken.

Jungkook's expression was unsightly to the extreme, his pair of black eyes stared straight at her, "What kind of principle is this?!"

He had seen many women.