Chapter 102

Taehyung looked at her deeply.

Because her heart was wavering on Jungkook, he was afraid, he was afraid that she would not be able to take back her heart.

He wanted her to take the initiative and leave Jungkook.

"Because I want to help you." Taehyung stood up from the bench and stared deeply at her, "Because I don't want you to continue staying by that man's side."

His voice was gentle, but each word was firm and stubborn.

"..."

Lisa looked at him in shock, unable to react for a long time.

The light in his eyes was hard for her to understand.

A breeze blew, and the fragrance of flowers wafted in the air. The two of them stood face to face with each other as their minds drifted about the matter.

Taehyung stared at her, his gaze landing on a strand of hair on the side of her face, as he extended his hand to help her organize it, the girl took a cautious step back. His hand froze in the air, along with his heart. He could not go up, he could not go down, he was hung up there.

"You shouldn't have said that." Lisa glanced at him, then turned and left. Her arm was grasped by him from behind.

She turned her head in shock.

Taehyung looked at her deeply, "There are some things that I don't want to say so soon, but I'm afraid that if I don't, I won't have the chance to say them in this lifetime."

I'm afraid that if I don't, I won't have a chance to say it in this lifetime.

He actually said such a thing.

Lisa looked at him in a daze, completely forgetting to struggle free.

"I know, you think that my current identity is still Jennie's husband, so I'm not suitable to talk about this with you. But what if I'm not?" He stared at her and asked.

"What?" Lisa was shocked.

"I..." Just as he was about to continue speaking, his phone suddenly vibrated. He grabbed her arm with one hand and picked up the phone with the other, "Hello?"

Immediately, Taehyung heard something, and his face sank.

"Did you find out who was behind the scenes?" He asked coldly, his expression serious.

He was quietly listening from the side. After listening for a while, his lips suddenly parted as he laughed, "I think I know who is attacking from behind. Let my father-in-law handle this matter."

Father-in-law?

After Taehyung hung up the phone, Lisa could not help but ask: "What happened?"

He glanced at her, the glint in his eyes deepened slightly, then said in detail, "These few days, the King Family's stock market was maliciously attacked, and some secret information inside was leaked by the employees. If I were to say that it was Jungkook's doing, would you believe me?"

He observed her expression, wanting to know just how high of a position Jungkook had in her heart.

"..."

Lisa suddenly thought back to what Jungkook had said. Because of the matter of the relationship between Kim's and her being broken, Jungkook was extremely mad and disgusted by it.

"Do you believe that?" Taehyung asked again.

"He wants to help me vent my anger." Lisa immediately asked, she did not have any intention to blame Jungkook. She can only ask, "Can you deal with it?"