Stage 27 (Flea)

Zeena's Pov

"Yes...but make it as lowkey as possible." I tell my private pilot on the phone as I lean over the counter. It was early in the morning, and our last day here in Baton Rouge. Everyone was still sleep.

"It's Louisiana of course everyone would be in our business..." I tell him after he asks if parking it in front of the house would draw attention. "Just park it in the back of papa's church...What do you mean it's too big?" I whisper yell.

"That's what I said." Mikey comments walking in the kitchen in a Nike hoodie on and Jean jacket. I lightly slap his arm putting a finger up to my mouth. "Just let me know when it's ready please." I say hanging up the phone and going to my booking site.

I heard Mikey moving some bags from the kitchen and walking in and out of the house, struggling not to make any noise. I sent a quick text to my dad's jet provider, telling him to keep it Lowkey. "Zee, you got yo shoes on?" Mikey asks me putting the last few bags in the Uber's trunk.

Mikey already knew that we were taking one of my dad's private jets and he didn't wanna ride a funeral limo there so he insisted on ordering an uber. Which is understandable being that we're literally going out of the country which is a lot of money anyways.

"Yes." I answer checking if the hotel and stuff was still booked and ready. "Are all the bags and stuff ready in the truck?" I asked him putting my phone up as he walks back in the kitchen. "Yes ma'am." He answers satisfyingly wrapping his arms around my waist and provided a quick peck on the lips.

"Did you eat something, mamas?" He whispers to me in a regarding tone, looking at me expectingly and I sigh looking away from him. I didn't say anything and he smacks his teeth looking off as well. "Zeena, what I tell you—"

"I know I know. I will on the jet." I say pulling on his Jean jacket before reaching up on my toes and pecking his lips again. "I promise." I say the last part softly as he gives me side eyes. "I ain't playing Zee." He warns in a light tone.

"Don't worry, I'll have a three course meal right in front of me as we relax in the very leathers of Zeena express. Flying our fine black asses to the sandy dunes of Dubai." I explain softly kissing his chin. His eyes light up.

A look of amusement forms on his face. "You ain't tell me that's where we was going." He acknowledges with a goofy grin and I giggle softly as I rock him side to side. "I know and I wanted to keep it that way till we got there  but I can't keep no secrets when I'm under these truth hauling eyes." I admit knowing I was gonna tell him anyways.

His smile gets bigger before he grabs my hands steps back a bit. "So you like...gone be wearing bikinis and shit the whole time or something?" He asks cutely like an awkward eighth grader.

I shrug looking up at the sky. "Sometimes. Sometimes nothing." I inform and both excitement and flustered ness consume his face as he lets go of my hands and turn around. "Alright let's go get in this damn Uber." He says quickly and I laugh walking behind him towards the door.