Stage 4 (check me)

Zeena's Pov

"Okay so just to be clear you want the gender reveal to be at the baby shower?" I ask Sarah sitting Indian style on her and Melo's king sized bed

"Okay so just to be clear you want the gender reveal to be at the baby shower?" I ask Sarah sitting Indian style on her and Melo's king sized bed. "Yes. I wanna hurry up and see if this baby is a nigga or a bitch." Melo says laying up under Sarah and smacks his thigh.

I tap my pen on my chin. "Hmmm I think I asked Sarah, not Lamelo." I point out and he kicks me with his daddy long legs. "I can kick you out my house you know?" He threatens and I laugh sitting back up. "Chill chill."

Sarah sighs rubbing her belly with a knowing smile. "Let's do it at the baby shower as long as Melo doesn't find out before anybody else." She warns looking between the two of us.

"Why you say it like that? You know something we don't?" I ask putting my journal down and crawling up to her. She sits up in front of Melo. "Well...I went to the doctor's office last week..." she starts off and I smile hopefully as Melo groans.

"Baby, why? We said we were gonna find out together!" He says disappointingly and I cover my mouth seeing an argument coming along.

"I know but I wanted to know if I was gonna have a mini me or a melo jr. You can't fault me!" she defends staring at him. "But I can though, we made a pact." He reminds her turning red in the face.

"Pact? Melo what are we five?" She asks getting irritated and I quietly grab my notebook and pen getting off the bed and putting on my crocs. "Yeah, that's my cue." I whisper walking out the room as they continue to argue on the bed.

I walk down the stairs automatically greeted by the twin dogs in the living room. "Hey cuties." I pet them as they follow me to the kitchen. I open their fridge and pull out a caprisun and a pudding cup before walking out the house to my car.

As I was walking to the driveway I seen another car pull up. I see Jalen hop out and I walk over to him giving him a quick hug. "Hey, next week is a big one for you huh?" I ask with a smile and he chuckles patting my back.

"Yeah I guess so. It's gone be up and stuck though." He says letting me go and I roll my eyes walking to my car door. "Humble thyself brotha." I say sliding in my seat as he shoos me off and walks in the house.

I put my seatbelt on and put it on the radio before pulling out from the driveway. "Traffic looks to be slowing down there in Beverly Hills but watch out for those potholes you feel me? Alright peace out and enjoy the sound of Lil Cily and King Combs' new joint How You Want It." The radio host says and I frown focusing on the track.

I listen in to the song and turned it up widening my eyes in realization. "Bro what the fuck...?" I ask myself and do a u turn to make my way to the studio.

"Tell me what you want (how you want it?)

Ass up and face down (with the loving)

Baby let me know (when you need it)