Stage 12 (picture it)

Chris's pov

"This is not what I had in mind when you said you wanted to talk

"This is not what I had in mind when you said you wanted to talk." I say leaning back in Breah's passenger seat of her car. She laughs lightly fixing her house robe in the drivers seat

"Well this is exactly what I had in mind." She says after parking her car in front of Roc Nation's studio. "Mm mm using me for my body." I shake my head acting like I was offended and she pours leaning over to my seat.

"No, it's not even like that." She says softly bringing my face to hers and kissing my lips making me forget that we was even in front of the studio. "So what does this mean?" I ask her breaking the kiss.

"It means.." she innocently plays with my bottom lip. "Tell that bitch to go on about her day, because I'm back in the picture." She says confidently looking into my eyes.

"Oh word?" I ask with a smirk on my face and she nods her head with a small smile. "Ion need bitches getting confused." She reiterates and I nod my head unsnapping my seatbelt.

"Ight say less." I say trying hard to hide my excitement. She brings my face to hers again kissing my lips a couple of times before I let her go with a hum. "You still got my house key?" I ask her and she nods her head as I get out.

"Ight. Keep the bed warm for me." I say closing the door and looked back before walking up to the studio. I heard her car peel off before I opened the studio door and was greeted by Samantha the front desk associate.

"Afternoon mr. Combs." She greets with her mask on and I shake my head pointing at her. "It's just King. Remember?" I ask her clicking for the elevator.

"Yes, King." She corrects fixing her mask. "Nice scrunchie by the way. Matches your eyes." I compliment getting on the elevator and she blushes as the elevator door closes.

"White girls and they scrunchies." I crack to myself as I get off the elevator walking into studio G. I open the doors with my arms out feeling on top of the world.

Zeena was in the booth looking at some sheet music before looking up at me. "Uh oh look who got a lil  pep in his step." She comments with a slight smirk looking back at me and I rub my hands sitting in my producer chair.

"I mean...I had a good night and morning that's all." I say nonchalantly and she tilts her head back at me like I was lying. "Breah got you sprung." She laughs and I instantly felt myself start to smile.

"And she got you blushing? Oh my gosh this is too cute!" She gushes taking her headphones off walking out the booth. "Chill..." I say bracing myself and she laughs hitting me on my arm excitingly.

"I'm glad y'all talked." She says folding her arms and leaning back against the board. "Oh yeah she did tell me in her words 'tell that bitch to go on about her day cause I'm back in the picture." I say with my hands up.

She lifts up an eyebrow. "Ight but let's keep it cute." She comments flipping her hair back playing with the knobs. "She ain't mean nothing by it." I shake my head and she scoffs.