Stage 25(Burial of life)

(A/N keep it up and we gone keep em coming al night!)

Zeena's Pov

"I don't know Saige, things just aren't like how they used to be here

"I don't know Saige, things just aren't like how they used to be here." I say on the phone as I put my red bottoms on. "Well maybe, everybody is just grieving heavily." She evaluates and I snicker putting on my diamond earrings.

"Ain't Nobody grieving over Wes's ass. Him and Robert Kelly could share a grave for all I care." I spit out walking over to my mirror. Saige laughs through the phone hysterically. "Anyways Zeena, just try to stay positive." She says and I smile sarcastically.

"Dont I always?" I ask before she laughs again and hangs up. I sigh studying myself in the mirror and soothed down my black dress along my body. I didn't wanna wear something revealing, especially at my grand papa's church.

I walked to the restroom brushing my straight hair back in a nice sleek low bun, leaving no strays

I walked to the restroom brushing my straight hair back in a nice sleek low bun, leaving no strays. I swooped some edges real quick and walked back into my room to rub my essential oil on my skin.

The was a knock on the door and I look behind me to see Mimi leaning against the frame. She smiles at me and I smile back looking at her appearance.

She had on a black mink coat, laced church hat and a black gown that reached her classy ankles. Her hair too was slick back and her hands were covered in silk gloves.

She walks over to me and turns me to face both of us in the mirror. "Beautiful." She says looking at the both of us and I smile looking down. "You know I get it from you." I say grabbing my purse and putting it on my shoulder.

"I'm sure you got some of it from that witch downstairs." She comments fixing my dress and I gasp. "Mimi!" I laugh and she frowns. "Oh darling, you know I'm joking. You got it all from me." She clarifies and I laugh shaking my head.

"Come on. Everyone is already loaded in the limos." She takes my hand leading me out the hallway. "Michael dear, you need any help?" She asks stopping in the hall for a bit. "No ma'am. Imma be out!" He shouts from the door and she giggles looking back at me.

"Maybe you should check on him. Things seemed pretty...non weird last night." She lifts her eyebrows before walking down the stairs and I look at her not surprised. Of course you could hear everything here, the walls are thin as hell.