Play 31 (Last Night)

(A/N sorry for the hiatus again lol anyways enjoy)

Mikey's Pov

"Ro-be-y? How you say that shit?" I ask the waiter quietly pointing to the fried shrimp dish on the menu

"Ro-be-y? How you say that shit?" I ask the waiter quietly pointing to the fried shrimp dish on the menu. "Ro-be-yann nashif, sir." He reads fluently off of the page with his napkin in hand.

"Well yes, I would like some of that." I say properly putting my menu down. "And for the Mrs?" He asks looking over at Zeena for reference who didn't even pick up her menu. "Um, just some bread would be fine." She says with a soft smile.

I give her a long look before she sighs and rolls her eyes picking up her menu. "Fine, can I just get the Shish taouk with some water." She orders fluently and the waiter makes note. "Yes madam." He says about to walk away.

"Oh and a glass of red wine." I call out and he turns nodding his head. "I only want the best, now." I warn and he chuckles with a confident smile. "Of course sir." And with that he walked off.

"Why must you always embarrass
me wherever you go?" Zeena whines covering her face up with her hands. "Come on, you know that's like my job." I say playing with the roses in the middle of the table.

"You're only great quality." She mumbles offensively playing with the napkin on her lap. I smirk tilting my head. "I know you seen me guts deep in you over the balcony. Or do you need me to refresh ya memory?" I ask her as she kicks me under the table; shushing me and looks around her making me laugh.

"I can't go anywhere with you." She giggles shyly resting her face in her palm on the table. "Sounds like I you problem." I shrug.

I take this moment to study not only her appearance but her presence. She had on a rose colored off the shoulder dress that I remember vividly having a slit up the side. She wore her Aquarius necklace proudly with my watch on her wrist.

Her nails were short with a simple white coating and a couple of rings to accessorize her fingers. Her henna drawings that she got a couple days ago crawling up her fingers, like tats.

Her face was glowing even though she had little to no make up on. Or at least it wasn't as dramatic as it always is, giving me flashbacks of her younger fresh self. Even though it was winter her honey skin was tanned by the sun to a warm ebony color. Her glossed lips shining off her brass face like glass.

And my heart started to warm up, seeing her recently straight strands, out in her natural dark and wild curls. The only thing that could potentially compete with her smile and her voice was her natural mane that I could hide my face in all day. Making her look 10 times as sexy to me.

"What are you looking at?" She asks with a giggle frowning at me. I smile shaking my head and looking down at the table. "Nothin." I mumble peeling the rose petals off before I catch myself saying something simp-like.

"Well then stop looking at me like that." She complains lightly with a smile as the waiter comes and sets some bread and water on the table. "Your food will be out shortly." He says and Zeena nods at him as I grab some bread and butter putting them in front of me.