Play 36 (Wobble pt1)

NOT EDITED!! Like at all😭

Zeena's pov

"Okay to my credit that test was extremely hard

"Okay to my credit that test was extremely hard." I say in my phone as I look in the candy section for some party sized bags. "Zeena, you still passed. An 87 isn't a bad grade at all." My tutor says through the phone as I bend down on the floor to grab two of the large snickers bags trying to pull my costume down to cover my bare legs.

"But it's not an A." I mumbled to myself walking to check out, obviously getting stares because of probably who I was and my costume. "But it's passing you've been doing this to yourself since 3rd grade which you need to stop. You should be proud of yourself, now go on and celebrate, I'm off the clock. Really shouldn't be talking to you at 10 almost 11 at night." And with that he hung up.

I looked at the phone weirdly before I went to an open cashier who was obnoxiously chewing on her gum. "Hmmm is this for another one of those sleazy videos you film?" She asks boredly and my face turned up in irritance but deciding against retaliating.

"No. I'm going to a Halloween party." I explain shortly as she checks my stuff out slowly looking me up and down. "Hmm one of those demonic Hollywood parties. I'll probably see it on the news in a few days. Have fun though." She says bagging my stuff and I just push her hand away doing it myself before walking away.

"Fucking hate Ralph's.." I mumble to myself as my phone rings. I answered to Rahrah practically screaming in my ear. "Where the hell are you??!" She yells as I walk out the doors. "Calm down I just got some extra candy from Ralph's, I'm literally like an exit away." I tell her not liking her attitude.

"Nobody asked you to do that!" She continues to yell my ear off as I felt a heavy tug on my arm. "Excuse me, you got any change to spare?" A random lady asks reaching into my bag and I quickly pull away looking her up and down. "Excuse you.." I said stepping away from her as she wipes her nose and looks at me desperately.

She was kind of tall, had big puffy hair and a medium complexion but her appearance was tacky and she didn't smell so pleasant. I saw a couple heads around the corner assuming it was her family and I kind of felt bad.

I sigh opening my bag back up. "Here." I say reaching in my purse and pulled out a twenty."Take it, make it useful." I say giving it her in hurry and walked off. "Girl a twunny? What I'mma do with this shit?" She asks holding it up almost disgustingly.

I stopped walking to my car and, turned back around and grabbed the bill out her hands. "Thank you." I said rolling my eyes and walking over to my car.

"Girl what the hell was that?" Rah rah asks me in my ear and I sigh turning my car on before pulling off. "Girl some homeless chick off her ass." I say shaking my head as I drive on to the street. "Most be crack." We both said at the same time as I shook my head with a laugh.

"Ight girl well Melo said to hurry up cause he don't like all these people in his house and to start turning people away once you get here." She explains and I chuckle at her words. "Ight I'm like 5 minutes away." I say as we both hang up the phone.