Play 6 (taste me)

Christian's Pov

"See I ain't even think you was gone slide tonight

"See I ain't even think you was gone slide tonight." Justin says dapping me up once he found his way to the VIP area. "Shit, well you know I had to show out." I say pulling away from him as he sips his drink.

"Fasho, you know you gotta support." He shrugs looking over his sunglasses looking at the strippers in front of him. "Aye Quincy said he was gone slide through?" I ask him rubbing my hands together looking around.

He looks at me sideways. "Nah. He said he don't be fucking with clubs and stuff like that no more." He explains and I scoff fixing my orange bandana on my head.

"Of course he on that Godly path or whatever." I laugh and Justin shrugs. "He said he don't like it here." He explains with his eyes following the ass of the chocolate thunder in front of him.

A short thick shawty with a string bikini walked past me dragging her hand across my exposed chest underneath my orange coat.  "How can you not?" I ask looking at her over my shades.

"I guess it just ain't for him." He answers and I take my eyes off the broad real quick, when my attention was stolen by that obnoxious voice that I could hear across the vip booth.

I tilt my head slightly groaning. "Bro literally, word to, who invited this hoe?" I ask watching as she chops it up with some familiar faces in her tight black dress.

"I don't know but baby kinda fine." He smiles taking another sip of his drink. I put a hand on his chest shaking my head. "Bruh, dont even trip, she's literally Medusa."
I say sneering at her direction as Justin nods.

"Nah, I heard she like innocent or some shit. I'm surprised to see her here." He says softly and I pretty quickly shook my head. "See, don't be deceived. Apparently she's an open book now and not so innocent." I explain with knowing eyes.

He goes quiet as her gaze looks over at us, which she then quickly rolled her eyes. "Z Jelani in the flesh. Aye come over here real quick!" He waves her over as she makes her way over to us in her small dress. I smack my teeth.

"Alvin. Theodore." She greets us with her arms folded and nods her head at Justin. "Angelica." I comment realizing that I picked the wrong cartoon.

She side eyes me for a minute before Justin comes near her with his arms wide open. "Nice to meet you, I'm—"

"Justin. Yeah I know. This clown's brother." She hugs him back looking me up and down. "I'm sorry that you were burdened with his presence for so long." She says and he chuckles looking down at his shoes.

"Yeah but I appreciate you for taking him off my hands for a while. Sometimes he don't know how to sit his lil ass down." He puts a hand on my shoulder shaking me up, or at least trying to.

I smack my teeth and looked her up and down. "Bro who even invited you here to my daddy's club?" I ask and she smiles slightly at me. "Our manager actually. Is that gonna be a problem for you or ya daddy?" She pouts at me and I shoo her off.