Play 28 (Made in Dubai pt 1)

Deja's Pov

"Chris, stop lying

"Chris, stop lying." I laugh with my straw in my mouth. "I'm dead ass. Faith Evans was tryna get at my daddy!" He justifies sitting backwards in his chair, facing me. The music in his club blasting through the building.

"Not wit the best friend. That don't even sound like her." I look at him sideways and he laughs shaking his head. "Look you can't trust these hoes out here." He says playing with his straw as a stripper walks around him.

I felt my face switch up when I saw  
her trail her hands against his chest and shoulders from behind. He looks over at her briefly before taking a sip of his drink. I sigh as he clears his throat after she whispers something in his ear.

He ignores her and she walks away making her way towards the back. He just sips his drink again. "Ain't you supposed to be running this club instead of sitting here talking to me?" I ask him as a matter of factly.

He smiles. "I can multitask. By the way, you leave tomorrow and ion know when Imma get to see yo fine ass again with out ol dude begging to get his diaper changed." He comments and I try to hide my smile but I put a finger out.

"Watch it." I warn him with a slight giggle and he shrugs looking up at the stage. "The star of the night." He says and I look where he was looking and seen this thick chocolate girl with this pink Diamond bikini and 8 inch heels to match. My mouth dropped as she effortlessly slid into a splits right on the beat and the men whistle at her.

"Who is that?" I ask in awe and Christian rubs his chin, looking at her. "That's Candy. Prolly the best artist with a pole that you'll ever see." He introduces and it was like I couldn't take my eyes off the stage. "I see that."

Christian looks at me before laughing and then whistling at the stage. Candy turns her head in our direction before Christian gave her the motion to come in our section.

She struts from off the stage, another girl taking her place instantly. Candy smoothly slide down on her knees crawling her way over to us. "What is she doing?" I ask Christian who got up and stood behind my seat.

He moved my hair out of my neck and kissed along my jaw area. "Relax and just enjoy it. You gone need it." He tells me as she makes her way in front me, grinding on my lap. "It's your last night after all."

Mikey's Pov