Stage 30

A/N hey y'all, Ik I been MIA  but I've been having serious writers block. But I'm finally back on the wheel and I really appreciate y'all for showing the book some love🤍 comment like crazy y'all and let's get it!

Zeena's Pov

"Ooo it's warm too

"Ooo it's warm too." He says floating in the indoor pool that was on our floor of our hotel. "Really? Lemme see." I observe getting in with my tan netted bikini and my straight hair in a low pony tail.

It wasn't scorching like a bath but it was still warm. A comforting heat. He leans against the rock waiting for me to fully get in. The water was salt water replacing the chlorine smell with cucumber essence.

I look around and flinched as the artificial rain dropped from the rock cave like ceiling. The pool had a jungle feel to it but it was still intimate, not giving it a Tarzan vibe. Not to mention it was big as fuck.

I rub my petite arms walking over to him looking at the glow underneath the water. "This is smexy." I say as He pulls me closer to his chest with his arms around my waist.

"You smexy." He says and I smack my teeth up at him making him laugh briefly. "Why you gotta be so corny." I groan shaking my head at him and he rocks side to side with me in his arms. "Nah I'm playing." He says looking down at me.

His pool lit eyes trial over my body for a long making me smile on the inside. "Even though you do look sexy as hell. Yo small ass bikini." He smirks popping the thin band to my bikini bottoms making me squeal, with my tongue in between my teeth.

"I look sexy or I am sexy?" I specify wrapping my arms around his neck looking up at him through my lashes. "Sexy is you." He clarifies with a heavy voice and I smirk more than pleased with his answer. "Am I now?" I ask.

"Yo smile is sexy, how tough you think you are when you get mad is sexy. Hell even these lil ass tats you got in spite of me is sexy." He says and I roll my eyes shaking my head. It wasn't in spite of just him.

"The way you roll yo eyes and shake yo head when you know I'm right." He adds on following my head and I frown with my mouth open at him.

"How argumentative you get when you defending something you love. Shit, almost killing me in the process." He comments and I stare at his chest as my body goes frigid.

I felt his hand come to the side of my face, softly caressing it. "But I deserved it." He clears up making my body soften in his arms. I lift my head up looking down at his moist lips. "Is that all?" I ask standing up on my tippy toes in the water as we go deeper into the pool.

He looks at my forehead then reached behind me to take my ponytail out. And playing with the silky ends. "This ain't permanent right?" He asks studying my hair and I look at him weirdly. "No I just flatiron—" I was interrupted by a huge splash of water going up my nostrils and onto my head.