Play 8(remember me)

Mikey's Pov

"Lemme see yo cologne nigga

"Lemme see yo cologne nigga." Dev requests standing in front of my mirror fixing his polo. I toss the cologne to him and he caught it before spritzing himself all over.

"Ight but don't drown yaself in my shit." I warn leaning up from tying my shoes. "Man shut up." He smacks his teeth still spraying. "Damn, now I gotta open up some of my new shit to put on. Cant be smelling alike." I groan fiddling on my dresser.

I look the rows of my collection as Gucci Guilty comes into view. I pick it up and walked to the other side of the room spraying it behind my earlobes, my chest and my wrists.

"I ain't even gone cap, I'm surprised you even coming with me to this party." Dev says fluffing up his hair. I shrug fixing up my blue bubble coat. "Got none else to do." I say waiting on him to get done so we can go.

Dev shakes his head laughing. "Yeah, let's go with that." I frown looking at him through the mirror. "What you mean?" I ask and he shakes his head grabbing his phone. "Nothing big dog, let's roll." He says humorously walking down the steps.

I follow him down as we get to the front door. "Nah, there was some double meaning behind the shit you just said." I said as he unlocks the door and we walk to our car.

Zeena's Pov

"You and me with the comeback

"You and me with the comeback. Comeback yeah..." The song pans out in the studio and I smile widely clapping my hands nudging King's shoulder.

"Oh my lord, we actually finished a song together. And it's hot!" I say happily sitting on the control board and King smiles stopping the track. "Yeah it's nice." He comments and I frown at him.

"It's nice? What you mean it's nice? It's damn near a hit." I correct and he shakes his head. "Nah I mean it's nice working with you. It's not as bad as I thought." He says surprising me and I lift my eyebrows up at him crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry am I hearing this right?" I ask and he chuckles twiddling his thumbs. "Ight you dragging it." He says and I laugh lightly unfolding my arms. "I actually enjoy working with you too King." I admit quietly giving him a soft smile.