Stage 2 (new me)

(Not edited!!)

Zeena's Pov

I ring the doorbell fixing my bralet underneath my Jean jacket waiting for the door to open

I ring the doorbell fixing my bralet underneath my Jean jacket waiting for the door to open. A smile forms on my face as I seen my favorite lightskin making they way to the door.

When he sees me I see him scoff before looking around and opening the door. "Brotherrrrr!" I say softly with my arms out reaching up to hug him with a gift bag in my hand. He reaches down to hug me and picks me up as I squeal.

"Damn bitch, what you been eating, nothing?" He asks effortlessly putting me down. "Nigga shut the fuck up, I'm just loosing baby fat." I defend and he scoffs leaning against the door.

"Yeah Ight. On the real though Lemme find out you was doing that anorexic shit that my cousin was doing and me and you gone have to box." He warns in a serious tone.

I roll my eyes and smile softly. "Don't worry Melo, I'm eating." I reassure and he shifts in his spot folding his arms. "Ight." He says and I look him up and down studying his appearance. "Hey but looks like you been putting on a few. Pregnancy stressing you out?" I ask him and he laughs.

"I wish I could gain weight but these past 5 months have been stressing me the fuck out. Sarah been feeling all defensive and we tryna plan this baby shower." He lists off rubbing his face like a stressed out dad.

I poke my lip out and nudge his shoulder. "Hey let me talk to her? I wanna help plan, you know I plan out bomb ass parties." I smile widely and he looks at me with pity.

"Yeah but you know Sarah is still salty about you not telling her or Skai about you going solo." He informs and I smack my teeth. "I was going to! Everything just happened so fast and Cece knew." I defend and he shakes his head.

"Yeah but Sarah had to find that shit out on TV. She couldn't stop talking about how she wasn't in that limo with you and how yo dress woulda looked better on her." He says and I sigh looking down at my feet.

"Look can you just let me in so I could make it up to her?" I ask looking around him in the house and he bites the inside of his cheek. "Ion know fam, I ain't tryna die." He says shaking his head rapidly making me laugh lightly.

"Please Melo. I wanna make it right." I say giving him my best puppy eyes and he tries to look away but he can't. He tightens his lips and steps to the side. "Fine, hurry yo lil ugly ass on." He grits and I cheer happily kissing his cheek.

He pushes me off of him with his arm. "Get off me weirdo." He says closing the door and I walk around their house which was relatively big, especially for Charlotte. I twirl in circle before walking in the living room and seen Sarah curled up in a blanket with one of they dogs on top of her belly.

I walk around the chair and decided to make the confident approach. I sit my bag down and slumped in on of the love seats. Sarah looks from the tv and over in my direction and her nostrils flared. "Melo what the fuck?!" She shouts through out the house.