Stage 11(face me)

Cece's Pov

"Baby could you zip my dress up for me please?" I ask Jalen in the hotel room as he fixes his silver suit

"Baby could you zip my dress up for me please?" I ask Jalen in the hotel room as he fixes his silver suit. "Yeah I got you." He walks behind me and zips my dress with me staring in the mirror.

I smile at our reflection and seen his hands shaking as he zipped me up. "Baby are you nervous?" I ask him before turning around to face him. "Nah nah..." he shakes his head quickly and I tilt my head to the said.

"Well yeah, nervous as hell." He admits looking at his hands and I smile softly at him. "Good, that means you give a fuck." I tell him and he laughs lightly shaking his head.

"Well sometimes I think I care a lil too much. I be shaking and shit." He says quietly and I wrap my arms around his shoulders bringing him into me. "You can never care too much. If you ain't shaking then you don't care enough." I tell him looking up at him.

He looks down at me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Oh wise woman, what have I done to deserve you?" He asks dramatically and I gush kissing his cheek.

"Be fine as fuck." I said to him playing with his chin as he laughs.

"Seriously your face makes up for yo skinny ass."

Zeena's Pov

"Okay so we got Comeback, On the Way and TKN finished

"Okay so we got Comeback, On the Way and TKN finished..." I said looking at my lyric journal sitting at the control board. "We just need a few more features then we can work on our own shit." Christian says standing behind the mic of his home studio.

"I think it would be better if we just put all our stuff together? Almost like a medley?" I suggest twirling in the computer chair and he nods taking his headphones off. "I mess with that."

"Cool." I said popping my knuckles and that's when a loud crack of thunder hit making me jump. "What the devil?" I ask holding onto my chest but Christian acts unfazed and walks out the booth and walks out near the window.

"Oh damn, it's raining raining." He says looking through the blinds and I get up looking at the same thing next to him. "Awn my car is so far away and I just got a new paint job." I pout hoping my paint ain't chip by the hail.