Play 24 (Going Down Da Bayou)

Not Edited!
(A/N comment up a storm in this chapter and we'll get back to back to back updates tonight 😘 enjoy)

Mikey's Pov

The chauffeur opened my door causing me to catch myself out my sleep in the limo

The chauffeur opened my door causing me to catch myself out my sleep in the limo. I wiped the drool off of the side of my chin with a frown and shook my numbing hand.

"Welcome to Baton Rouge Mr.Williams." He says as I look around the empty limo and took that as my cue to get out. "Shi.." I get out the car almost stumbling, still groggy from my sleep. I ain't sleep on that flight at all.

"Baton...where?" I ask sitting up straight while rubbing my eye. "Louisiana, sir. The Charles estate." He informs me while closing my door and I frown looking around the area. Everybody else was getting out of their limos and the men were carrying their bags.

"Damn Zeena, yo grandfolks place big as hell." Dev gawks walking up the driveway. I pull my pants up following them to the door and my eyebrows lift at the size of the house. Yeah they living fat.

Before I even walked up the door all the way, it swings open to none other than the one and only

Before I even walked up the door all the way, it swings open to none other than the one and only. "Mrs. Charles." I say not really surprised but still in shock every time I see her. Her hair was in a bone straight bob and her make up was flawless as always.

She quickly skims over my face as well as the others who stand there expectingly. "Excuse me." Zeena comes up from behind me to the front of the door barely pushing past her mother.

Before she could enter all the way her mother stops her arm. "You will not mess this trip up for me, understand?" She asks her glaring at the side of her face as Zeena ignores her looking straight. What?

"Is that my sweet Zeena?" We all hear from the staircase and Zee looks at her mom as she yanks her arm away. "Yes, Mimi!" She shouts back rolling her eyes before walking in the house all the way. I naturally found myself glaring at her mom as I walk in behind the group.

"Oh...welcome. Welcome!" This older lady in her mid sixties glides down the stair with her pepper big curly hair tamed and bouncy. She had cameral skin that shined healthily under the chandelier and an elegant night dress to compliment it.