Play 33 (You First)

(A/N not edited)

Deja's Pov

I turned in my bed sheets seeing Chris sitting on my couch shirtless munching on what looked like  some donuts

I turned in my bed sheets seeing Chris sitting on my couch shirtless munching on what looked like  some donuts. "You up already?" I ask him resting my head on my palm.

"Yeah, music ideas and shit." He explains and I nod at his words. "But then a nigga got hungry so I ran to y'all's cafe real quick. By the way, y'all sleep on they donuts." He licks his fingers making me chuckle.

"And I wanted you to sleep on me."  I admit flirtatiously but then instantly cringed. Deja, what the fuck? That didn't even make sense, try again.

"You mean fuck on you." He corrects getting up from the couch and I playfully roll my eyes. "Same difference." I say but instantly smiles when his chocolate body leaned on the bed to kiss me good morning.

I giggle feeling like a school girl as he pecks my lips sweetly. Not caring that I just woke up. I have not felt like this in a long long time and I forced myself to feel this way about the wrong person for years.

He breaks the kiss, licking his lips as he looks down at me. I studied his syrup made body. "Say, I gotta question." He brings up quietly sitting on the bed. "Wassup baby?" I ask him propping myself up on my elbow.

"And be honest." He stares at me seriously and I nod again. "Of course, what else?" He pauses before continuing on. "Would you ever cross me?" He asks me and I frown in surprise.

"No of course not, I've already told you so much." I say casually fixing the sheet up to my bare chest. But he shakes his head. "Nah, you can say that now cause things is cool. But if shit were to hit the fan would you do me like you did ol boy?" He asks and I look at him to search his face.

"Chris, I've shared a side with you that Mikey has never seen of me. I've been more vulnerable to you than to my own mother. That should be your answer right there." I tell him placing a hand on his thigh as he maintains my eye contact.

He sighs rubbing my hand after relaxing his face. "Ight then." He mutters and I smile bringing his face down to mine to kiss again but my phone buzzed underneath me. I frown picking it up and reading the text.

Baby boy🏀🧡

Can we meet up? I got sum to tell you?

I frown at the text before replying a short little reply and throwing my phone over my shoulder. "Be right back. I gotta go babysit"

Cece's Pov