Play 14 ( rekindle)

Mikey's Pov

"Unh unh I can't go again

"Unh unh I can't go again." Deja protests breathlessly laying on her  back as I stand on the edge of the bed. "What you mean girl? I'm doing all the work, you just laying there." I say holding onto her legs and she shakes her head.

"I'm taking this shit, that's work enough." She says and I smack my teeth shaking my head at her. "Well Lemme eat a lil sum." I say bending down in between her legs but she pushes me away talking bout she tired.

"Ight bruh." I move away from the bed and walk over to the bathroom as she turns on her stomach.

I lean forward against the doorframe analyzing her body. "You tryna take a shower together ?" I ask her with my lip bit watching as she scrolls on her phone.

"Lemme catch my breath first Mikey, fuck." She comments moving her hair to one side of her neck. I just ignore her and close the bathroom door behind me not having the energy for this.

I look at myself in the mirror and frown when I seen some red streaks on my neck and back. "Bitch scratched me?" I asked myself touching where it was lowkey burning.

I was careful not to get it wet by the water and soap but it was inevitable. I grimaced washing my body with her pink loofa and mango body wash, the acid burning my open little wounds.

"Sheesh.." I mutter to myself as I rinse off. Gunna played in the background on my phone as I opened up her watermelon sugar scrub but seen that she was outta some. "Oh my gosh bruh." I smack my teeth scrapping up the little that was left.

I rubbed it against my arms and threw it over the rail in the trash. "Aye, you outta yo sugar shit!" I yell out to Deja from the shower rinsing off. "I know, amongst other things." She yells back.

"Tryna go to the store for me?" She asks sweetly waiting for my answer and I roll my eyes yelling silently. At fucking 12 inna morning? "Yeah sure." I say once I composed myself and huffed turning the water off.

The cool air from her room seeped into the bathroom cooling me down. I put some of her lotion and deodorant on and walked out the bathroom looking for some clothes in her drawer.

She continues to scroll on her phone texting somebody on snap as I put my underwear on and some basketball shorts. "What all you need?" I ask her putting a tshirt on and she sighs kicking her feet up.

"Uh some more sugar scrub, leave in conditioner, some chips and can you bring back some footies. Jae stretched mine out." She pouts and I sigh picking up my keys and sliding on my slides.

"Ight just text me allat cause I done forgot." I say walking out the door.

Zeena's Pov